Business Contact Manager and Outlook 2007 "not enough free memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Craig Barlow

We are running BCM and Outlook 2007 with several large PST (1.6G) and get the

following error when trying to access some of the outlook folders:

Cannot display folder. There is not enough free memory to reun this program.

Quit one or more porgram...

If we remove BCM or the PST files every thing works fine.

Please send response to Craig.Barlow@L-3com.com

Regards

Craig
 
R

Raul Thomas

Try decreasing the number of folders in the PST file , this is a know issue

Regards

Rahul Thomas [MSFT]

The posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.

https://blogs.msdn.com/rathomas

"Craig Barlow" <Craig Barlow> wrote in message

news:E327EC92-86F0-496A-928F-FA7C67ECE9BD@microsoft.com...
> We are running BCM and Outlook 2007 with several large PST (1.6G) and get
> the
> following error when trying to access some of the outlook folders:

> Cannot display folder. There is not enough free memory to reun this
> program.
> Quit one or more porgram...

> If we remove BCM or the PST files every thing works fine.

> Please send response to Craig.Barlow@L-3com.com

> Regards
> Craig
 
C

Craig Barlow

Re: Business Contact Manager and Outlook 2007 "not enough free mem

The PST files contain over a hundred folders that the user requires in the

archive. There are several archive files that work fine without BCM and then

have issues with displaying the folders when BCM is installed.

"Raul Thomas" wrote:


> Try decreasing the number of folders in the PST file , this is a know issue

> > Regards

> Rahul Thomas [MSFT]

> The posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.
> https://blogs.msdn.com/rathomas

> "Craig Barlow" <Craig Barlow> wrote in message
> news:E327EC92-86F0-496A-928F-FA7C67ECE9BD@microsoft.com...
> > We are running BCM and Outlook 2007 with several large PST (1.6G) and get
> > the
> > following error when trying to access some of the outlook folders:
> > Cannot display folder. There is not enough free memory to reun this
> > program.
> > Quit one or more porgram...
> > If we remove BCM or the PST files every thing works fine.
> > Please send response to Craig.Barlow@L-3com.com
> > Regards
> > Craig

>
 
R

Raul Thomas

Re: Business Contact Manager and Outlook 2007 "not enough free mem

Hi Craig

All I can tell you is that we are aware of the issue and working on a fix ,

I don't have an ETA to provided.

Thanks for the reporting the issue

Regards

Rahul Thomas [MSFT]

The posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.

https://blogs.msdn.com/rathomas

"Craig Barlow" <CraigBarlow> wrote in message

news:7B28EAEF-6670-4C2C-AF09-CD26A492A39D@microsoft.com...
> The PST files contain over a hundred folders that the user requires in the
> archive. There are several archive files that work fine without BCM and
> then
> have issues with displaying the folders when BCM is installed.

> "Raul Thomas" wrote:
>
> > Try decreasing the number of folders in the PST file , this is a know
> > issue
>

>> > > Regards
>

>> Rahul Thomas [MSFT]
>

>> The posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no
> > rights.
> > https://blogs.msdn.com/rathomas
>

>> "Craig Barlow" <Craig Barlow> wrote in message
> > news:E327EC92-86F0-496A-928F-FA7C67ECE9BD@microsoft.com...
> > > We are running BCM and Outlook 2007 with several large PST (1.6G) and
> > > get
> > > the
> > > following error when trying to access some of the outlook folders:
> >> > Cannot display folder. There is not enough free memory to reun this
> > > program.
> > > Quit one or more porgram...
> >> > If we remove BCM or the PST files every thing works fine.
> >> > Please send response to Craig.Barlow@L-3com.com
> >> > Regards
> > > Craig

> >
 
M

Martin Froewis

Re: Business Contact Manager and Outlook 2007 "not enough free mem

Hi Raul

i would like to ask if there is already a solution/workaround for this

problem? We have the same issue in our company with one user.

Is there any guideline how many folders would work fine and at with point

the problem starts?

Thanks for your effort!

Martin Froewis

"Raul Thomas" wrote:


> Hi Craig

> All I can tell you is that we are aware of the issue and working on a fix ,
> I don't have an ETA to provided.

> Thanks for the reporting the issue
> > Regards

> Rahul Thomas [MSFT]

> The posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.
> https://blogs.msdn.com/rathomas

> "Craig Barlow" <CraigBarlow> wrote in message
> news:7B28EAEF-6670-4C2C-AF09-CD26A492A39D@microsoft.com...
> > The PST files contain over a hundred folders that the user requires in the
> > archive. There are several archive files that work fine without BCM and
> > then
> > have issues with displaying the folders when BCM is installed.
> > "Raul Thomas" wrote:
> >
> >> Try decreasing the number of folders in the PST file , this is a know
> >> issue
> >
> >> > >> Regards
> >
> >> Rahul Thomas [MSFT]
> >
> >> The posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no
> >> rights.
> >> https://blogs.msdn.com/rathomas
> >
> >> "Craig Barlow" <Craig Barlow> wrote in message
> >> news:E327EC92-86F0-496A-928F-FA7C67ECE9BD@microsoft.com...
> >> > We are running BCM and Outlook 2007 with several large PST (1.6G) and
> >> > get
> >> > the
> >> > following error when trying to access some of the outlook folders:
> >> >> > Cannot display folder. There is not enough free memory to reun this
> >> > program.
> >> > Quit one or more porgram...
> >> >> > If we remove BCM or the PST files every thing works fine.
> >> >> > Please send response to Craig.Barlow@L-3com.com
> >> >> > Regards
> >> > Craig
> >>
 
W

wangdong

You can try a popular Outlook recovery tool called Advanced Outlook

Repair to repair your PST file. It is a powerful tool to recover

messages, folders and other objects from corrupt or damaged Microsoft

Outlook PST files.

Detailed information about Advanced Outlook Repair can be found at

http://www.datanumen.com/aor/

And you can also download a free demo version at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe

Wangdong
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Outlook Business Contact Manager with SQL to Excel, User Defined Fields in BCM don't sync in SQL. Can I use VBA code to copy 1 field to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
P How to filter primary contacts in business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
C Business Contact Manager Using Outlook 3
O Calendar and business contact manager Using Outlook 0
C Trying to move my Business Contact Manager ver. 2003 to BCM ver. 2010 Using Outlook 3
M Looking for trainer in Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
M Queries on Business Contact Manager (BCM) with Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 1
V Custom UI Runtime Error in Business Contact Manager for Outlook (2013) BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
A Trouble importing data to radio buttons Business Contact Manager 2010 (BCM) Using Outlook 2
R "business contact manager logon failure server is in single user mode" - HELP! BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
P Business Contact Manager without Exchange? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
G Sharing Business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
T Merging multiple Business Contact Manager files BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
U business contact manager add in Using Outlook 1
M Business Contact Manager Marketing Campaign default address BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
S Business Contact Manager (BCM) causing Outlook crash loop BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
K Business Contact Manager add-on for Windows 7 Professional Plus? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
A Can Business Contact Manager be downloaded seperately? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D Downloaded ultimate 2007 - Can't Find Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A Business Contact Manager Error BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D business contact manager did not install with outlook 7 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
H I have installed Business Contact Manager but cannot find to use BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
N Business Contact Manager - Ability to use BCM (Business Contact Manager) 8
C "Business Contact Manager for Outlook could not connect to db BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J outlook 2003 business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Moving Business Contact Manager to Pro Plus, dropping Accounting BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R My email merge/business contact manager fields are not populating BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Business Contact manager wont open BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
N How do you share your business contact manager with coworkers BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A Microsoft Office 2003 Business Contact Manager and Windows 7 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Outlook Business Contact Manager Beta Not Working BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
G Training on Business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R RE: Business Contact manager failed to install BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
C Business Contact Manager 2007 - Windows 7 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
T sequential project numbers in Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
M Is Business Contact Manager gone in Outlook 2010? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J how do i rename the default fields in MS Business Contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
P How Do I Download Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
N Outlook categories for Business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
S My business contact manager base cannot contact my database. BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
L cant view the history section in business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Business Contact Manager 2007 won't install with Windows 7 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
R Outlook 2007 w/ Business Contact Manager compatible w/ Cardscan? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D Can not restore database in business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
T History Reports in Business Contact Manager 2007 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Business Contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Missing Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
E Where is Business Contact Manager?? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
B How to remove user from business contact manager for outlook 2007database tool(BCM) BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2

Similar threads

Top