Outlook 2007 w/BCM - Email issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

ngoldapple

I'm running Outlook 2007, and just recently added the BCM add-in. Once BCM

was installed, email stopped functioning completely. Through trial and

error, it was determined that there is some conflict with the fact that I

have both my primary profile/email, and then shared access to a second email

account. When we removed the second/shared email, BCM and Outlook email

worked fine. However, it's just not an option to NOT have that

second/shared email emabled.

Has anyone else encountered this, and managed to get BCM to work properly?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
 
D

DL

What exactly do you mean by "shared access to a second email " and what type

of account is this?

"ngoldapple" <ngoldapple@logix3.com> wrote in message

news:OPYyWImTKHA.4144@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> I'm running Outlook 2007, and just recently added the BCM add-in. Once
> BCM was installed, email stopped functioning completely. Through trial
> and error, it was determined that there is some conflict with the fact
> that I have both my primary profile/email, and then shared access to a
> second email account. When we removed the second/shared email, BCM and
> Outlook email worked fine. However, it's just not an option to NOT have
> that second/shared email emabled.

> Has anyone else encountered this, and managed to get BCM to work properly?
> Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

> Thank you.
>
 
N

ngoldapple

Per our Network admin: "(I) have full access to another domain email

account. When my local profile is setup to access this account, and BCM is

turned on, all outgoing mail fails. Incoming works just fine. If we disable

the BCM add-in outgoing works, if you enable BCM and remove access to the

second account for outlooks account settings outgoing mail works."

Here is the error code that is generated when attempting to send email with

the BCM turned on:

This message could not be sent. Try sending the message again later, or

contact your network administrator. Error is [0x80040305-00000000-00000000]

"ngoldapple" <ngoldapple@logix3.com> wrote in message

news:OPYyWImTKHA.4144@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> I'm running Outlook 2007, and just recently added the BCM add-in. Once
> BCM was installed, email stopped functioning completely. Through trial
> and error, it was determined that there is some conflict with the fact
> that I have both my primary profile/email, and then shared access to a
> second email account. When we removed the second/shared email, BCM and
> Outlook email worked fine. However, it's just not an option to NOT have
> that second/shared email emabled.

> Has anyone else encountered this, and managed to get BCM to work properly?
> Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

> Thank you.
>
 
N

ngoldapple

Just a *bump* .... Hoping someone might have encountered this problem and

has some suggestions on how to correct it.

"ngoldapple" <ngoldapple@logix3.com> wrote in message

news:OwG1g7mTKHA.5052@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Per our Network admin: "(I) have full access to another domain email
> account. When my local profile is setup to access this account, and BCM is
> turned on, all outgoing mail fails. Incoming works just fine. If we
> disable
> the BCM add-in outgoing works, if you enable BCM and remove access to the
> second account for outlooks account settings outgoing mail works."

> Here is the error code that is generated when attempting to send email
> with
> the BCM turned on:

> This message could not be sent. Try sending the message again later, or
> contact your network administrator. Error is
> [0x80040305-00000000-00000000]
> "ngoldapple" <ngoldapple@logix3.com> wrote in message
> news:OPYyWImTKHA.4144@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> > I'm running Outlook 2007, and just recently added the BCM add-in. Once
> > BCM was installed, email stopped functioning completely. Through trial
> > and error, it was determined that there is some conflict with the fact
> > that I have both my primary profile/email, and then shared access to a
> > second email account. When we removed the second/shared email, BCM and
> > Outlook email worked fine. However, it's just not an option to NOT have
> > that second/shared email emabled.
>

>> Has anyone else encountered this, and managed to get BCM to work
> > properly? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>

>> Thank you.
> >


>
 
A

Andrej

I have same problem, and still no chance to find answer..

"ngoldapple" wrote:


> Just a *bump* .... Hoping someone might have encountered this problem and
> has some suggestions on how to correct it.

> "ngoldapple" <ngoldapple@logix3.com> wrote in message
> news:OwG1g7mTKHA.5052@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> > Per our Network admin: "(I) have full access to another domain email
> > account. When my local profile is setup to access this account, and BCM is
> > turned on, all outgoing mail fails. Incoming works just fine. If we
> > disable
> > the BCM add-in outgoing works, if you enable BCM and remove access to the
> > second account for outlooks account settings outgoing mail works."
> > Here is the error code that is generated when attempting to send email
> > with
> > the BCM turned on:
> > This message could not be sent. Try sending the message again later, or
> > contact your network administrator. Error is
> > [0x80040305-00000000-00000000]
> > "ngoldapple" <ngoldapple@logix3.com> wrote in message
> > news:OPYyWImTKHA.4144@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> >> I'm running Outlook 2007, and just recently added the BCM add-in. Once
> >> BCM was installed, email stopped functioning completely. Through trial
> >> and error, it was determined that there is some conflict with the fact
> >> that I have both my primary profile/email, and then shared access to a
> >> second email account. When we removed the second/shared email, BCM and
> >> Outlook email worked fine. However, it's just not an option to NOT have
> >> that second/shared email emabled.
> >
> >> Has anyone else encountered this, and managed to get BCM to work
> >> properly? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
> >
> >> Thank you.
> >>

> >


> .
>
 
N

nickm

"DL" <notvalid@spoofaddress.co.uk> wrote in message

news:%23hRr%23rmTKHA.1792@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> What exactly do you mean by "shared access to a second email " and what
> type of account is this?

> "ngoldapple" <ngoldapple@logix3.com> wrote in message
> news:OPYyWImTKHA.4144@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> > I'm running Outlook 2007, and just recently added the BCM add-in. Once
> > BCM was installed, email stopped functioning completely. Through trial
> > and error, it was determined that there is some conflict with the fact
> > that I have both my primary profile/email, and then shared access to a
> > second email account. When we removed the second/shared email, BCM and
> > Outlook email worked fine. However, it's just not an option to NOT have
> > that second/shared email emabled.
>

>> Has anyone else encountered this, and managed to get BCM to work
> > properly? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>

>> Thank you.
> >


>


I assume your domain is using Exchange Server and that it's an Exchange

Server that you are connecting to using Outlook?

I don't know whether this is relevant or not.

There is a maximum number of objects that Exchange and Outlook can access by

default (500). It is possible to increase this number by editing the

registry. I have a client who has a mailbox in Exchange that everyone in

the company has access to, and against advice this mailbox has been used as

a database repository for lots of folders and old email - the users have,

over time, created a large hierarchy of folders. When viewed alongside some

users' own mailboxes with a similar but smaller hierarchy the maximum number

of folders exceeded the default 500 and guess what, they couldn't send

emails either. Increasing the limit has resolved the issue in the short

term. They have created a crazy setup and they have to resolve the issue of

the shared mailbox structure and size, but in terms of using Outlook

normally without BCM all is now operational.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/830829 Relates to Exchange 2003 but the same

issue exists in Exchange 2007
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T BCM 2007 to Outlook 2010 with no BCM - need contacts imported BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
M Adding BCM to Outlook 2007 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
F Outlook 2007 BCM Exporting Files BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
I BCM install error on XP SP3 with Outlook 2007 - cant install Interop BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
L How do you Recover from An Outlook 2007 & BCM Crash BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A Add BCM to outlook 2007 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Error when installing BCM for outlook 2007 from disk 2 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
B Outlook 2007 BCM will not recognize data files BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J BCM 2007 Shutting Down Outlook BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
P Windows 7 / Outlook BCM 2007 Stability BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
N Email issues since installing BCM with Outlook 2007 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M Outlook 2007 with BCM - Tasks being created automatically BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
O BCM didn't install w small business outlook 2007 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D Outlook 2007 BCM - Win 7 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
E Re:BCM failed to install in outlook 2007 due to SQL Server Express 20 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A Outlook 2007 ca+n't find bcm BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J Outlook 2007 with BCM - Out of Memory after MSO12 SP2 installation BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
H How to get BCM in OUtlook 2007 on Vista to detect my MDF file? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D Outlook 2007 BCM SQL server problem BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D Outlook 2007 + BCM & SP2 - windows7 ? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
K Is it possible to use BCM 2003 with Outlook 2007? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
R BCM 2007 no longer showing up within Outlook 2007 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
P Outlook 2007 with BCM - Out of Memory BCM (Business Contact Manager) 13
M Outlook 2007 crashes with BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
K Moving data from Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2007 with BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
B BCM freezes Outlook 2007 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
T Problems re-installing BCM for Outlook 2007 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
L Outloook 2007 Ultimate BCM and Outlook Contacts? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
J outlook 2007 doesn't let me choose which .pst to search Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2007 vs. Outlook 2010 -- ToDo Bar Using Outlook 0
D Outlook 2007 on 365 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
S Macro for other actions - Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 23
S Verwendung von Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 0
A Arthur needs help with 2007 Outlook e-mail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
M PST import from Outlook 2007 to 2010 - Address Book contacts all in 1 group Using Outlook 4
S outlook 2007 calendar search Using Outlook 6
B Migrate Outlook 2007 to Office 365 Using Outlook 3
X I have met my waterloo trying to resolve embedded graphics problem with outlook 2007 and now 2016 Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2007 only loads some appointments Using Outlook 0
C Move Outlook 2007 to new PC with Outlook 365 Using Outlook 3
J Outlook 2007 Hide Messages Option not Available Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 2007 Calendar instant search problem. Windows 7 Using Outlook 4
S Outlook 2007 Calendar instant search problem. Windows 7 Using Outlook 0
B Server errors Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
S Reboot of frozen windows7 results in changed outlook 2007 settings Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2007 printing wrong email address at top of page Using Outlook 8
M Configure outlook 2007 to accept digital signatures Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2007 crashes when opening an email Using Outlook 2
R New chap saying hello and needing advice on Outlook 2007 thumbnails Using Outlook 3
icacream From Outlook 2007 to 2016 ! Using Outlook 9

Similar threads

Top