'Enter Network Password 'Pop Up Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tincup2

I keep having a pop up window "Enter Network Password " coming up. I check save password and it goes away. But it comes back minutes hours or days later. There has been no change to my password. Any ideas?

G

Guruprasad Ra

Along with the suggestion provided by Ben also check if you have the right password for the email account provided by the internet or email service provider.

For more information visit the link below.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA101513541033.aspx

Guruprasad Ra, Microsoft Answers Support Engineer.
• We appreciate your participation in MS Forums, Help us understand your needs better. To share your valuable Feedback please Click here.

F

Fellner

Ben,

None of this helps. There are, it seems, hundreds of emails from people with the same problem. If it were so simple to correct this we would not see these emails. I tried everything suggested and I still get the pop ups. Isn't there a simple explanation on how to fix this?

Thanks.

George

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Make Enter Network Password Prompt Go Away Automatically Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Enter Network Password Dialog Keeps Popping Up New Slipstick.com Articles 0
G Enter Network Password box pops up every few seconds Using Outlook 2
E prompting for "Enter Network Password" Using Outlook 2
J Outlook 2007: "Enter Network Password" Pop-ups Using Outlook 22
Y MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2007 - i KEEP GETTING THE "ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD" BOX POPPING UP - IT IS ALREADY Using Outlook 4
E Enter Network Password prompt does not accept my password Using Outlook 4
R Annoying Pop-Up: "Enter Network Password" Using Outlook 1
P When I try to send an email through outlook it has an error message, it says enter network password Using Outlook 2
P when i try to mail from outlook I get an error message that says enter your network password. Using Outlook 1
D when trying to send mail a box comes up entitled: ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD and keeps returning over & over again even if I shut computer down Using Outlook 1
M Outlook Receive problem, getting error Enter Network Password Using Outlook 1
J Unable to send/recieve emails - Enter network password Using Outlook 3
Z Enter network password problems Using Outlook 2
M I keep getting an 'ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD' message window Using Outlook 1
T Periodic display of window 'Enter Network Password' that affects keyboard use Using Outlook 1
Y popup asks me to enter network password on popserver. i never had to do this before. can't receive emails Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2007 - problem with "Enter Network Password" Using Outlook 1
F Outlook 20007 Error message "Enter Network Password" Using Outlook 2
S Enter Network Password Box keeps popping up in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
icacream Enter your user name and password for the following server. Using Outlook 5
M Outlook 2010 Rules Wizard Enter Multiple Items at once? Using Outlook 0
R Pop up window keeps appearing telling me to enter my user name and password. Doing so does not make the windows go away, they just keep coming back. Using Outlook 1
M No data file found and when I try to enter a personal folder it wont let me. Using Outlook 15
M We all use a 'shared' calendar to enter in our loan appointments. Is there a sound notification when someone enters an appointment in the c Using Outlook 1
G enter key and space bar key insert characters into email Using Outlook 1
R the signin box pops up every minute or so while in outlook. The email address and pw are already filled in but you still have to hit the enter box to Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2007. popup box to enter password Using Outlook 2
R Exchange 2007 - Outlook prompting users to enter password Using Outlook 9
B Outlook 2002 (SP3): Even though I've checked 'Remember my password,' Outlook still requires that I enter it every time I open the program ea Using Outlook 3
R Repeatedly prompted to enter your credentials when trying to connect to an Exchange mailbox by using Using Outlook 2
N Outlook crashes everytime I try to enter an e-mail address for a contact Using Outlook 2
J How to deactivate /delete autosaved email addresses that appear when I enter an email address in a new mail message Using Outlook 3
K Auto enter subject line in outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S automate save the .xlxs file to share Network Using Outlook 1
W Save Outlook attachment in network folder and rename to current date and time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 18
G How to have domain client use owa server instead of exchange server while connect to network Using Outlook 1
B Macro to manually move selected emails to network folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Capture network traffic in IE to file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Jessica .msg file saved in network drive appearing in Deleted Items folder Using Outlook 3
J Automatically Move Old Items from a Shared Mailbox to a .PST on a Network Drive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
nathandavies How to save emails to a specific folder on a network automatically using a macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 14
Fozzie Bear Wishlist To be able to add a local folder or network share location in foldern view Outlook Wishlist 1
S VBA to identify a specific email and copy the attachment from it to the network Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Automatically save attachment to network folder Exchange Server Administration 1
J Joint mail folders over network and archiving Using Outlook 1
B Outlook network password problem. Using Outlook 0
E Outlook 2010 network printing problems Using Outlook 4
E Can't print from Outlook on wifi network Using Outlook 0
W New Problem using Outlook over network Using Outlook 1