Your IMAP server closed the connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blutos5

I recently installed Outlook 2010 and setup an emai account, however as soon as the account is setup and running I recieve this notice ( Your IMAP server closed the connection) and it says that I'm working offline. Does anybody know of a solution for this. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Outlook 2010 Error: Your IMAP server closed the connection Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
E IMAP server closed the connection Using Outlook 2
E intermittent "Your imap server closed the connection" messages Using Outlook 6
Y MicroSoft Office Outlook 2003 error message! Your IMAP server has closed the connection. This may oc Using Outlook 2
J MicroSoft Office Outlook 2003 error message! Your IMAP server has closed the connection. This may Using Outlook 2
M Your IMAP server closed the connection. Using Outlook 4
I IMAP - are emails dynamically fetched from server as required? Using Outlook 2
CWM030 Archiving ON the imap server Using Outlook 3
GaryW88 2016 Archiving IMAP keeping mail on Gmail Server Using Outlook 1
K IMAP Server Wants to alert you to the following: cannpt rename system folder Using Outlook 1
J IMAP server Using Outlook 0
J Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: cannot remove system folder Using Outlook 3
K IMAP Subfolders missing after migrating to new server Using Outlook 0
O Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: Cannot delete folder with subfolders. Using Outlook 4
V Your Imap server wants to alert you to the following: Message too large Using Outlook 4
B "Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: cannot move folder into itself" Using Outlook 3
B Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: cannot rename system folders Using Outlook 8
L IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: cannot rename sytem folders Using Outlook 14
B IMAP server wants to alert you to the following cannot rename system folders Using Outlook 3
B New hosting server & changing IMAP accounts Using Outlook 2
B How to have Outlook 2010 Calendar when your mail server is Imap? Using Outlook 10
J Outlook 2003 does not send or receive imap mail from server Using Outlook 0
J imap and pop accounts to new server? Using Outlook 3
S Imap settings when outlook PST larger than server capacity Using Outlook 1
L Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2412171) - Breaks SSL IMAP server connections in Outlook Using Outlook 6
B After Latest Security Updates Outlook Will Not Connect to IMAP Server Using Outlook 5
J Cannot connect to IMAP server Using Outlook 1
D Your imap server wants to alert you to the following 1432 (3306) that mail currently is not availabl Using Outlook 1
D Error 1032 - IMAP Server Error Using Outlook 1
M Recurring message: your imap server wishes to alert you to the following: XXX (1032) That mail is no Using Outlook 4
V Getting the list of users connected through IMAP from Exchange 2007 server Using Outlook 5
K Quickest way to populate email via IMAP up to a server. Using Outlook 1
C Outlook hangs when IMAP server is unavailable Using Outlook 2
P I receive the following error when I am sending messages 'your imap server wants to alert you that it can not read attachement 185' the atta Using Outlook 4
D Remove message bodies from local IMAP folders but not from server Using Outlook 4
B IMAP server alert message Using Outlook 1
J outlook error code 0800CCC0E no connect to imap server (coming messages Using Outlook 4
R Outllook 2010 Do not leave messages on the server IMAP email Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2003 IMAP not connecting to server. Local inbox empty. Using Outlook 2
A Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: Account exceeded bandwidth limits.( Failure) Using Outlook 2
R Outlook 2007 & IMAP - Error message: A connection to the server cannot be established. "mail.domainn Using Outlook 2
D Sync Exchange Server Folders With IMAP Account Folders? Using Outlook 1
D Sync Exchange Server Folders With IMAP Account Folders? Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2010 will not download read messages from IMAP server Using Outlook 2
M 'Sent' in IMAP folders versus 'Sent Items' folder not on server. Using Outlook 3
M Managing Gmail "All Mail" sync issues with IMAP Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2016 Moving IMAP emails to Exchange Using Outlook 1
K Outlook 2016 - controlling IMAP OST size with Group Policy not working Using Outlook 1
N Sent emails not reflected in all IMAP Folders Using Outlook 4
V Scheduled backup of imap account Using Outlook 7