Sync Exchange Server Folders With IMAP Account Folders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dan McQ

Hi everyone,
I've got my primary email account (running on Exchange Server 2010) setup with Outlook 2010, and I'm wondering if there is any way I can synchronize changes with my Exchange folders with another IMAP account I also have running in Outlook 2010.

For example, I would like it so that every time I move a message into my 'Personal' folder on the Exchange server, a copy of the message is also put into the 'Personal' folder of the IMAP account. Is there any way to do this? Perhaps using 'Rules'? Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T How can Exchange be configured to sync/push one-way so that the server data can't be affected Exchange Server Administration 0
S Using POP3, Exchange server, and iPhone sync - can't sync to POP3 calendar Exchange Server Administration 0
M Outlook 2010-Sync with Exchange server 2007 Using Outlook 2
N Re: sync my ipad to my company outlook that's in an exchange server.... Using Outlook 2
D Sync Exchange Server Folders With IMAP Account Folders? Using Outlook 1
G Error Active Sync in Exchange Server 2010 Exchange Server Administration 12
E Customer wants a portion of GAL from exchange to sync down to Android contacts via Activesync Using Outlook 2
D Outlook Notes and Exchange Sync Using Outlook 7
W Sync categories between Exchange and 2007 Exchange Server Administration 1
B Using hosted exchange to sync outlook 2010 calendars and contacts to BB Z10 Using Outlook 4
D why do exchange contacts not sync properly from outlook 2011 to outlook 2010 Exchange Server Administration 2
J OL2003 Public Folder Sync Errors w/ Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 11
R Thousand of sync issues on Outlook clients with Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 5
A Exchange 2010 Outlook 2010 and Local Failures sync issue Exchange Server Administration 5
V Sync outlook with iphone after adding exchange mail account Using Outlook 2
1 mobile OS or apps for sync of all OWA/exchange PIM functions Exchange Server Administration 3
P Constant "Sync Issues"; Outlook 2010, Exchange 2010 Using Outlook 2
D Sync OAB and Task 'Microsoft Exchange' Fails Error 0x8004010F: The operation failed. An object canno Exchange Server Administration 2
P Outlook 2011 Does not Sync Public Folders (Exchange 2007) Using Outlook 2
K publish exchange active sync behind TMG Exchange Server Administration 4
A Sync error in exchange 2010 mailbox Exchange Server Administration 4
M Sync Issues - Syncronization log in Outlook 2007 after mailbox move to Exchange 2010 from Exchane 20 Exchange Server Administration 11
D Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2010 sync error Exchange Server Administration 3
L Sync contacts between hotmail and corporate exchange Using Outlook 3
F Active Sync proxying not works in a Exchange 2010/2007 Coexistence Exchange Server Administration 1
S Exchange 2010 - Active Sync issue - Samsung Galaxy S Exchange Server Administration 2
A CAS Proxying with Active Sync when migrate from Exchange 2007 to 2010 Exchange Server Administration 1
M Exchange 2010 Active Sync Device Recovery Password is not VISIBLE in OWA Exchange Server Administration 4
P Exchange 2010 SP1 and HTC Desire Active-Sync Exchange Server Administration 5
T Exchange 2010 Calendar sync; OWA and Outlook different Exchange Server Administration 4
C Need to sync Exchange GAL with Linux Qmail Exchange Server Administration 3
N Requirement to configure SMS sync feature in Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 1
A Exchange Active sync event id 3005 Using Outlook 4
Y How to configure the Active Sync on Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 4
T sync a blackberry or iphone with outlook 07/MS exchange Using Outlook 1
P Exchange 2010 gibberish emails & Resource Mailbox Free/Busy sync problems with Outlook 2003 Exchange Server Administration 3
Z Active SynC Issue in Exchange 2010 on CAS Array Exchange Server Administration 4
J Entourage 2008 EWS sync issue with Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 10
A Active sync problem - related to improper decomission of Exchange 2007 when migrating to Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 2
A Know any product to sync multiple Exchange calendars please? Using Outlook 4
R Outlook 2003 or 2007/Exchange 2007 OAB Sync Issue Using Outlook 14
M Managing Gmail "All Mail" sync issues with IMAP Using Outlook 1
L icloud contacts sync Using Outlook 4
O Email not leaving Outbox when using Excel VBA to sync Outlook account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B Outlook and iPhone Sync Using Outlook 3
J can't sync outlook calendar contacts with iphone ipad Using Outlook 4
V iCloud calendar sync problems Using Outlook 13
L automaticaly create a teams meeting with a sync Using Outlook 0
G Outlook 2016 sync contacts directly between phone and computer using outlook 2016 Using Outlook 0
B Outlook Business Contact Manager with SQL to Excel, User Defined Fields in BCM don't sync in SQL. Can I use VBA code to copy 1 field to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0