i am in a middle of migration form ex2k3 to ex2k10 and after i moved approx 600 users i have started to notice strange behavior as follow:
1.some outlook clients are expriencing delay in incoming mail (store delivery) either on online mode or cache mode-even though the email is in the owa immedietlly the users cannot see it on outlook client on both modes-only after pressing f9.
2.when a user try to delete email the emails are not disappearing -but on owa they are gone -only when he presses the f9 they are deleted from client view.
Things i have done to so far:
1.download new ost -still same
2.create new profile -still same
3.switch to online -still same
4.tried three outlook clients 2003,2007,2010 -same
1.tried to move the users to a diffrent db -same
2.move the db to be active on another server -same
3.checked perfmon logs for rpc latency or failed rpc requests -all is ok
4.used exbpa -all is ok
5.used extra all is ok
6.start tracing and advanced logging for mailbox and rpc related didnt find nothing.
it looks like client side issue but it showed up suddenly -i know that becouse on owa every thing works fine.
a bit on the topology:
3 servers with hub,cas and client access array
1 dag with two mailbox servers
Thanks a lot