Automate Senders email to go in Specified Folders

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SkyDove

Currently, I have setup folders in my Inbox for different senders of emails I receive. I want to automate this process so that I don't have highlight those msgs then click to Move 'em to a different folder. Can you do this? I looked in Outlook and didn't see any options for this - surely there is a way to do this - and would save time. Let me know, I try Self-Help 1st and if I don't find an answer, then I inquire other sources. Thanks in advance for assistance in discovering how to do the said task above.

S

SkyDove

Hassan:

Went to the link, printed out the instructions, and it works like a charm. Thank you!

This way I can keep an onslaught of important listserv msgs in one place for reviewing.

Saves time and mouse clicks by making a rule to automate that process!

I am a happy computing person today! Love it when items work like they are supposed to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Outlook macro to automate search and forward process Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
S automate save the .xlxs file to share Network Using Outlook 1
P Automate Outlook Start - No Active Explorer Object Found Using Outlook 10
C Further automate several tasks with rule, VBA or Quick Step Using Outlook 1
K Automate permamnent delete after x days with exceptions Using Outlook 1
O automate dates in outlook template Using Outlook 1
T Automate Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 4
S How to automate showing the Public Folder Calender to Mail Favorite folder Using Outlook 0
S CSCANPST To Automate Running SCANPST.EXE Using Outlook 1
J OL2003 Macro disables itself - looking for way to automate 'enable' Using Outlook 2
2 automate login to outlook we app Exchange Server Administration 3
S Automate saving of attachments on new incoming emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B automate email message on Outlook Calendar notification alerts? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S automate outlook stationary Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Q Automate Outlook profiles for imaging Using Outlook 2
Q Automate BCM backup? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M Automatically add senders first name to a greeting Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Change senders title Using Outlook 1
B Outlook - Mail from safe senders list being sent to Spam Folder Using Outlook 0
N Outlook 2010 Flag blocked for Safe Senders List???? Using Outlook 7
A Add multiple servers "on behalf of" email to "safe senders" list. Using Outlook 1
O How to display senders email address (column) Using Outlook 1
D Delete Emails from Senders in Shared Mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Send email via SMTP - use transport rules to add to senders inbox (then rule to move to sent items Exchange Server Administration 1
P Outlook 2010 sending safe senders email to junk box Using Outlook 8
N Outlook script to forward emails based on senders' address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Diane Poremsky Add to Safe (and Blocked) Senders for Users New Slipstick.com Articles 0
J How to display senders name in inbox Using Outlook 2
Wotme VBA to block senders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook 2010 junks all message from internal senders Using Outlook 2
N Blocked senders list disappears Using Outlook 4
D Using Inbox as 'Active' tray, with both incoming and 'sent' mail, with senders and receivers displayed. Using Outlook 1
N Some HTML Emails Received from Senders Displayed as Text Using Outlook 1
W How do I set Rules and Alerts to permanently delete email with certain words in the senders email ad Using Outlook 2
G Won't sent to specific ISPs is there a item like safe senders list that I am perhaps missing. Using Outlook 2
N Outlook 2007 receives incomplete emails (from BlackBerry senders) Using Outlook 5
B Save account and personal settings, and blocked and safe senders for transfer to a new computer or after reinstall Using Outlook 1
W Are Outlook 2003 and Windows totally compatable As I have problem with Blocked Senders List not blocking the blocked senders on that list??? Using Outlook 2
Y Error 4202 and error in deleting from safe senders? Using Outlook 2
F Outlook 2010 Safe Senders List Using Outlook 2
O Outlook Calendar 2007 meeting details are shown in senders local time. Using Outlook 1
E Bcc Field Present but unpopulated in senders folder view Exchange Server Administration 7
E Outlook 2007: Safe Senders Not Working Using Outlook 1
B Safe Senders List Via GPO Using Outlook 6
S Truncated topics and senders after doing search Using Outlook 3
M Senders email address in saved attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
glnz O365 - How to combine the Inboxes for four email accounts into a single Inbox Using Outlook 7
glnz O365 - How to send from acct 2 but showing email name from acct 1 as From - alias? Using Outlook 1
S Macro to move “Re:” & “FWD:” email recieved the shared inbox to a subfolder in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Move Email with Attachment to Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3