Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 - Outlook Live Mail Connector 14 Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peterbisset

Hi,

I am running Outlook 2007 on Windows Vista 32 bit and have been using Windows Live Connector 12 to access my Hotmail account with no problems. A few days ago I got a message stating that I need to upgrade to 14 in order to continue accessing my Hotmail account through Outlook. I duly obliged, unfortunately after installing 14 Outlook no longer functioned correctly (send/receive just hangs) so I was forced to uninstall and revert back to 12.... the problem now is that Outlook forces me to upgrade to 14, if I refuse to upgrade then I can't access Hotmail and if I do upgrade all of my mail accounts are affected!

Somebody please help!

Thanks,

Peter

P

peterbisset

Yes I tried that, unfortunately it didn't make any difference.

S

Sachin Shetty

Uninstall the version of Outlook Connector from your computer and install the latest version of Outlook Connector to fix this issue.

Do the following to uninstall the older version Outlook connector in the computer.

On the Start menu, click Control Panel.Double-click Programs and Features.In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft Outlook Connector and then click Uninstall. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.

Install the latest full version Outlook connector 14.1 from the link below.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=39db2b89-af2e-41f9-a175-f93e1377959f&displaylang=en

For more information on Outlook Connector check the link below:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Unable to link email messages in BCM using a single microsoft office 365 account in outlook 2013 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
Diane Poremsky Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook Error Message New Slipstick.com Articles 0
E Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Send Error Using Outlook 11
B Microsoft office outlook 2007 showing configuring outlook accounts for hours Using Outlook 6
D Outlook 2010 won't launch after installin Microsoft office 2010 service pack 1 Using Outlook 1
E cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook Window. Using Outlook 1
C After downloading Microsoft Office 2007 & Outlook it redirected all my e-mails from my sbcglobal.net YAHOO Home Page & Desk Top & I-Phone Using Outlook 2
C Microsoft Office Outlook 2010, Windows 7 Using Outlook 2
C Does Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac sync the Task function in Outlook to an Iphone? Using Outlook 1
J Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconve Using Outlook 2
L Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2412171) - Breaks SSL IMAP server connections in Outlook Using Outlook 6
A Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
R Get an error message "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable Unable to open the Outlook win Using Outlook 5
J microsoft office outlook web access Using Outlook 2
D Update microsoft office outlook 14.0.4734.1000. to 14.0.4760.1000. Using Outlook 1
T I have Office Professional 2010 and Microsoft Outlook has stopped working Close the Program__ Using Outlook 2
R Microsoft Office Outlook Using Outlook 1
P Microsoft 2007 Office Outlook - Large file already confirmed sent but still in out box Using Outlook 3
K Microsoft office outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconven Using Outlook 3
Q How to import contacts, and email from Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 to Windows Live Mail? Using Outlook 5
C Microsoft Office Outlook Using Outlook 2
W Microsoft office outlook express 2007 Using Outlook 1
B Can not start Microsoft Office Outlook. Errors have been detect in the file. It said, close Outlook Using Outlook 1
R Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook, Unable to open the Outlook window. __ Using Outlook 1
L Cannot open microsoft office outlook 2007.__ Using Outlook 8
H Outlook - Meu Microsoft Office professional plus 2010 (Tecnical Preview) Expirou Using Outlook 1
M Microsoft Office 2007 microsoft outlook Using Outlook 2
E My Microsoft Office 2010 Beta version has expired. How do I backup my Outlook contacts and email bef Using Outlook 1
T "Microsoft Outlook has stopped working" error message in Office 2010 Trial Using Outlook 6
J Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook 2003. MAPI32.dll is currupt or the wrong version Using Outlook 4
M error message Cannot start Microsoft Office. Cannot open the Outlook Window. The set of folders cann Using Outlook 2
R Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. Using Outlook 2
E Microsoft Office Outlook Connector Setup error (2007) Using Outlook 3
R Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook Using Outlook 2
S MICROSOFT OFFICE OUTLOOK HAS STOPPED WORKING. Error: A problem caused the program to stop working co Using Outlook 2
F Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Office Outlook could not access the specified folder locatio Exchange Server Administration 2
I Microsoft Office Outlook has stopped working Using Outlook 3
T Microsoft Office 2007 / Outlook express Using Outlook 2
R Re: Cannot start Microsoft office outlook. Using Outlook 3
B Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 issue. Using Outlook 1
J Microsoft Office Outlook Connector Using Outlook 2
D Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook Cannot open window Using Outlook 3
V Unable to access Outlook 2003 - message - Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Office Outlook cou Using Outlook 2
B Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Error Updates Using Outlook 2
L Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook Using Outlook 2
W Error Message Office 2010 'the connection to microsoft exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action' Exchange Server Administration 1
R Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 Email not working!__ Using Outlook 1
S 4 days can not access email, message is 'can not start microsoft office outlook....' Using Outlook 1
S Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 will start correctly following installation. Using Outlook 2
R Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 Cannot Remember My Credential Using Outlook 9