Calendar: I want to change the time slots for meeting to 1 hour. Presently set to 1/2 hour. how do I

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Enertech

Calendar: I want to change the time slots for meeting to 1 hour. Presently set to 1/2 hour. how do I do this?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Right click on the time scale when in Day view and choose a new time scale.

Note that when you use the New appointment button, the time will be based on 30 min when you are in Month view or create a new appointment when in any other folder.

You can type the new end time in the time field in digits. ie, 9 for 9:00 AM or 10.30 or 1030 for 10:30 AM. It's a little faster than using the time picker. Use a or p to force times outside of your normal working hours: 9p, 6.30a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P How can I change my calendar view back Using Outlook 3
K Other Shared Calendar on Outlook cannot change items Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
L Change the displayed fields in calendar view Using Outlook 1
P Change the Outlook.com "from" address for calendar event invites Using Outlook 9
J How to change my default calendar...? Using Outlook 1
A Change calendar permissions in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 9
O Exchange + pst: Can I change the default Outlook calendar/tasks/account? Exchange Server Administration 2
G how to change default calendar view to show this week and future weeks? Using Outlook 1
K Calendar Appointments after a change of Domain Controller Exchange Server Administration 0
J Can not change own calendar appointments Using Outlook 3
B want to change the calendar format so that it goes from left to right Sunday - Saturday instead of monday - sunday Using Outlook 2
R Change color of single entry on calendar series Using Outlook 1
K Mailbox Calendar Events Randomly Change - Exch2007 Exchange Server Administration 2
D Printing calendar - Change color of meeting time Using Outlook 1
S 2010 Calendar How to change the Current month and next month in header bar Using Outlook 1
M 2007 Outlook Calendar - Inability to change one appointment label/category in a series Using Outlook 1
E Change color on tasks in outlook 2010 calendar Using Outlook 2
H Change Default Outlook Calendar Using Outlook 3
A Can I change the link to a public published Outlook Calendar? Using Outlook 3
R How to change the Default path of \owa\calendar Exchange Server Administration 1
L How to change the Outlook default Calendar Using Outlook 3
G How do I change the name of a calendar in Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 1
A Can other invited users add/change appointments to a published outlook calendar? Using Outlook 1
J Calendar in Outlook 2010 - Can I change appearance? Using Outlook 2
B Is there a way to grey out or change color of dismissed/completed calendar items/Outlook 2003? Using Outlook 3
E How do I deal with my attorneys switching judges, causing their future calendar appointments to change? Exchange Server Administration 8
R Multiple Calendars - Change primary Calendar Using Outlook 5
D Can I change the number of weeks shown in Calendar Month View? Using Outlook 3
R Can't change calendar reminder default from 15 minutes on Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 14
M how to change outlook calendar time display Using Outlook 5
M How to precisely change calendar size? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J O365 - Adding Shared Google Calendar ICS link issue in O365 Using Outlook 0
B Outlook Calendar not coming down from cloud Using Outlook 2
J Time Zone Issues - Outlook Calendar and Webcal Feed Using Outlook 8
N Backing Up Exchange Calendar Using Outlook 13
N Having Shared Calendar shift to Current day Using Outlook 0
K UDF with formula not showing on Calendar custom view. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M In Outlook Calendar remove the buttons: 'Today' and '<' (Back a day) and '>' (Forward a day) that are below the Ribbon and above the calendar display. Using Outlook 0
U Macro for reminders,tasks,calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
O Calendar - appointment templates and categories Using Outlook 1
HarvMan Outlook 365 Calendar Using Outlook 12
A calendar invites sent from Microsoft Outlook to Mac Outlook is not working Calendar Printing Assistant 3
P Categorize in Calendar not listed under tags in Office 365 (Office 2016) Using Outlook 5
O Export Outlook calendar appointments by filters and date range Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Weekend View in Calendar Using Outlook 1
D Add date next to day name in Outlook Today calendar view Using Outlook 1
A Birthdays from .csv to Calendar - arriving day behind Using Outlook 5
C Put Day of Year into Outlook Calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J can't sync outlook calendar contacts with iphone ipad Using Outlook 4
C Outlook Calendar Using Outlook 1