Accepted Outlook Meeting Notices going into deleted items folder and off the calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mitzr

Has anyone ever experienced receivieving an Outlook meeting invitation, accept it, and have it not show on your calendar and it goes into the deleted items folder? Seems to be happening on " updated" meeting notices. Outlook 2003 and 2007 users.

The appointments WERE there, I saw them there before, and NOW they've disappeared?

M

Mitzr

Yes! That is the common thing among them. The only other thing I wanted to mention was they are not accepting the meeting notice from thier iphones, just from their computers. I can't wait for you to tell me why this is happening, I thought I was going crazy.

R

Ruchi Bisht

Meeting request should only go to the Deleted Items folder if it is declined

Try the below mentioned steps:

Step1:

1. Click on Tools ->Options->Preferences ->calendar options->resource scheduling and ensure that none of the box is checked.

Step 2:

1. Click Tools->Options ->Email options ->tracking options.

2. Uncheck Delete blank voting and meeting responses after processing.

Ruchi Bisht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Outlook Calendar - Time zone changes after the meeting request is accepted. Using Outlook 1
R Office 2007 / Outlook Meetings auto accepted Using Outlook 1
S In Outlook 2010 I am getting requests for meetings that are being automatically accepted and I am ne Using Outlook 1
P Automatically Categorize Meetings once they are accepted Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
C Password not accepted Using Outlook 0
L Restrict accepted appts to specific calendar Using Outlook 2
B Unable to Accept meetings that are already Tentatively accepted Using Outlook 2
W Forward Meeting once Accepted Using Outlook 10
C Accepted meetings doesn't show in clandar Using Outlook 1
H Calendar not updating accepted appointments! Using Outlook 1
A About New Accepted Domain Exchange Server Administration 7
V Prevent appointments not yet accepted from showing up in Calendars Using Outlook 3
C Automatically send 'accepted' responses (to meeting requests) to delete box. Using Outlook 1
I ' x accepted/Declined on Behalf Of x' erroneous notification Using Outlook 4
V Email SMTP Address on accepted domains Exchange Server Administration 3
M cannot open owa calendar item with accepted meeting invitation Using Outlook 0
R Password not accepted but works when saved. Using Outlook 3
T Prevent Task Accepted and task update messages from deleting in Task OL2007 inbox. (I received a task update message in my Inbox, but it disappeared.) Using Outlook 7
P outlook 2008 search box criteria couldn't be saved Using Outlook 2
pcunite Outlook 2019/O365 Build 13127.20408 errors when using MAPI calls Using Outlook 1
C Outlook with Office365 - search across account, by date rate, in multiple folders - how? Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2010 Outlook in Windows 10 keeps asking for user name and password repeatedly Using Outlook 13
S Outlook mail adressing stops after first match in GAL Using Outlook 0
A Apply Selected Emails to outlook rules and Run Rules Using Outlook 5
T Changing Sent Items location in Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 0
J How do I disable advertising in Outlook 2019? Using Outlook 5
S Outlook (2016 32bit; Gmail IMAP) - Save sent message to Outllook Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Unable to Sync Web/Android MS To Do with Windows Outlook Tasks Using Outlook 3
S Macro to move “Re:” & “FWD:” email recieved the shared inbox to a subfolder in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook Macro to send auto acknowledge mail only to new mails received to a specific shared inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook Macro to move reply mail based on the key word in the subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Outlook Calendar not coming down from cloud Using Outlook 2
Terry Sullivan Sender's Name Doesn't Appear in the From Field on Outlook 365/IMAP Using Outlook 2
GregS Outlook 2016 Can I disable the Outlook Outbox? Using Outlook 2
P Outlook pst file is too huge with POP3. How to save more space? Using Outlook 4
D Outlook Contacts Notes Field Photos to Smartphone Using Outlook 0
Paula S. Outlook 2013 won't recognize new password Using Outlook 4
J Want to learn VBA Macros for Outlook. What book can you recommend? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Backup Email Accounts On OutLook For Mac 2016 (Microsoft 365 subscription version) Using Outlook 0
J Time Zone Issues - Outlook Calendar and Webcal Feed Using Outlook 8
J Are the underlined letters in Outlook Reminders window supposed to work? Using Outlook 0
M Office 2016 Outlook is forgetting passwords Using Outlook 14
G How to add a folder shortcut to outlook quick access toolbar? Using Outlook 6
W Outlook WAS facebook but there is no info for old accounts Using Outlook 0
E Can one still buy Outlook (or Office) 2016? Using Outlook 6
G Add to Outlook Contacts - Point to non-default contacts folder Using Outlook 0
E Outlook view grouping keeps changing Using Outlook 3
Wayne Outlook locks up when opening "Manage Rules & Alerts" Using Outlook 3
G Personal Settings within Outlook Using Outlook 2
M Outlook 2013 reminder email by using Outlook vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2