How to put the most used folders in the Favorites Folders list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oem7110

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to put the most used folders in the Favorites Folders list so they are easier to find?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Thank everyone very much for any suggestions

R

Roady [MVP]

You'll have to put them in there manually (just use drag & drop). Outlook doesn't monitor how often you use each folder to build a list automatically for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Changing the preferred order for "Put this entry in" list for adding new contacts to the Address Book Using Outlook 1
C Put Day of Year into Outlook Calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Retrieve data from GAL and put it in Clipboard Using Outlook 1
A Create Task from Email and put body & email as attachment into task notes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 17
R Outlook 2013 VBA I want to put the entire message to clipboard Using Outlook 5
J Rule to put ONLY sent items in specific folder Using Outlook 1
H How do I import all my old email from Entourage 2004 (I have put email in separated folders), into my smart box of Outlook 2011 ? Thanks__ Using Outlook 2
A Simply put:the office connector or the office outlook is not performing at all. Using Outlook 2
M Need to take names and email addresses from excel 2003 and put into outlook to email. Using Outlook 4
T Need to build contact lists (put name / address / phone & fax numbers / pertinent info about contact & company), make notes (what spoke about Using Outlook 2
G .outlook calender,Put in a re occuring event and it blanks out the whole 24hr period. Using Outlook 1
D I do not want to receive msn.entertainment, msn.finances, msnnbc emails. They clog up my system. I also want to put a vacation notice on my Outlook Using Outlook 3
L Can not get Outlook to save e-mail account passwords. If I put passwords in manually system works fine, but when I close Outlook and reopen I have to Using Outlook 1
M Our internet was disconnected and then reconnected now outlook is asking for user name and password. What we put in does not work. Using Outlook 1
I Organizator of a Meeting is put in the Subject-Line of a ressource in a calendar Using Outlook 4
U I've had to create another Administrator file, because someone accedentily put a password onto my e-mail. I still can not recieve or send e-mails Using Outlook 2
D message from sender in Global Address List gets put in junk mail Using Outlook 2
T I am trying to export my contacts to a csv to put on my smartphone. Using Outlook 2
R How do I create a macro to put text in certain emails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Grab info from attachment and put into SQL db Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M How do I find Calendar events that have been put off with Snooze? Using Outlook 2
V What happens when "Resource" recipients are put in To/cc boxes? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
I Outlook 365 - import/attach PST file that used POP3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible it set the fonts used to read incoming mail Using Outlook 10
R Setting font and color used when replying to an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G Mass Updating Contact form used Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
CWM030 Its been years since i've used outlook and now were up to 2016! Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky How to Change the Font used for Outlook's RSS Feeds New Slipstick.com Articles 0
R Slow character rendering after Hebrew used Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Clear Outlook's Most Recently Used lists New Slipstick.com Articles 0
JorgeDario ¿What property of mailitem can be used like primary key? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
H SETTING UP A "NEW" NEVER HAD NEVER USED EMAIL ACCOUNT Using Outlook 9
J Can the BCM Database tool be used over VPN? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
D Frequently used response short cut possible macro Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2007 - trouble with alphabetizing when titles are used (ie - Mr.) Using Outlook 0
J Saving recent colors used for fonts in an email? Using Outlook 1
N Outlook 2007 Categories Problem (Most Recentley Used List Corrupted) Using Outlook 3
V Wrong Address List being used (or Resolved by ALT + K) Using Outlook 1
B Wrong account used when "Reply"ing to email - outlook 2007 Using Outlook 6
K Outlook PST file created in 2010 can be used in 2007? Using Outlook 2
A Auto modify an email used in 'Server reply using'. Using Outlook 1
J I used a Belkin Easy Transfer kit to transfer files from an old XP based laptop to a new Windows 7 l Using Outlook 3
B Same Email Address used by Multiple Users - GAL Exchange Server Administration 6
M Determine if a public Folder is used by an Application Using Outlook 2
W how do I control the font used when pasting text into an Outlook 2007 email message Using Outlook 3
C At a hotel in another counry--the wireless server won't allow me to send outgoing email messages. I am using the same settings I used at home. I can Using Outlook 2
C Change the port used by "Console for Exchange Server 2010" in IIS Windows Server 2008 R2 Exchange Server Administration 2
M outlook calendar navigation no longer shows the mini-calendars at the top. I used to have three mon Using Outlook 1
C How to change order of colors used when replying or forwarding Using Outlook 2
A User reports that tasks are cut short - contain only 4kb where they used to contain much more info... Using Outlook 5