OUTLOOK mail folders. Order of list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stewart B

On OE, I could re-organise the list to my taste. I like the sequence of inbox/outbox/sent items/mail folders. I do not like the Outlook jumble of these. How do I set the list to the order I want?

B

Brian Tillman

In addition to Ben's question, where do you want to arrange the list of folders? For most Navigation Pane views, you have no control over the folder order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stuart Buchman Outlook 2013 Office Outlook 2013 NOT downloading all mail, folders, etc from outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 9
M Outlook mail to agile from specific folders as the mail is received Using Outlook 3
L Outlook 2010- Be able to move default Mail folders (Outbox, Draft, etc) Outlook Wishlist 1
L Outlook 2007 - How to remove account without removing mail folders? Using Outlook 4
J migrate outlook mail folders from user's old workstation to their new pc Using Outlook 6
B Re: Deleting Outlook Mail Folders Using Outlook 1
B Deleting Outlook Mail Folders Using Outlook 2
N Outlook 2010 crashed-mail folders out of order when it came back up Using Outlook 1
A transferring outlook 2007 e-mail folders to outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
B "Cannot open your default e-mail folders. Outlook cannot start because a data file to send and recei Using Outlook 1
K Cant view folders set up on old version of outlook - and cant access mail sent to those folders . Using Outlook 1
R Unable to open your default e-mail folders. Outlook could not start because a data file to send and Using Outlook 2
B Outlook can't load mail folders Using Outlook 6
H Outlook 2010 IMAP folders in Favorites and automatic mail check. Using Outlook 5
M I need to move personal folders and address book from outlook express to windows live mail? Using Outlook 1
M Cannot import all folders from Yahoo mail Plus to Ms Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
R Outlook 2010 - Folders disappear after moving mail items Using Outlook 4
T I have bad eye sight and I can't see the mail folders in Outlook 2007. Using Outlook 2
J sync outlook mail folders to my iphone Using Outlook 3
J Why does Outlook not allow search folders for All Mailboxes (ALL unread email) like Windows Live Mail Using Outlook 5
S Outlook mail adressing stops after first match in GAL Using Outlook 0
S Outlook Macro to send auto acknowledge mail only to new mails received to a specific shared inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook Macro to move reply mail based on the key word in the subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
ThinkToday Calculate reply time of outlook mail Using Outlook 1
GregS Why is Outlook 2016 mail in Outlook.com? Using Outlook 1
S Outlook not receiving mail Using Outlook 1
Commodore Outlook (2013) issues with icloud.com mail Using Outlook 0
GregS Outlook 2016 iPhone won't download Outlook 2016 Mail. Using Outlook 0
A Arthur needs help with 2007 Outlook e-mail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
H In outlook 365 POP mail Inbox, email takes a long time or never arrives. Using Outlook 1
B Outlook - Mail from safe senders list being sent to Spam Folder Using Outlook 0
H Outlook 2016 sent over 30 copies of an e-mail with attachments Using Outlook 1
A Outlook macro to create search folder with mail categories as criteria Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P when i move inbox mails to another folder in outlook the mail disappears Using Outlook 1
E Copy e-mail body from outlook and insert into excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
soadfan Outlook won't send e-mail when offline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 19
M Duplicate Primary Mail Accounts outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
H Custom autoforwarding, sending mail through outlook office 365 Using Outlook 1
J Copy or Export Outlook Mail to Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
stephen li VBA Outlook send mail automatically by specified outlook mail box Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Changing default Mail Account in Outlook 2016 - POP3 Using Outlook 1
J Problem with Outlook 2016 new mail tray icon alert (envelope in the systems tray) Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
T Probem with junk mail folder in new account in Outlook Using Outlook 0
GregS Outlook mail arrives in batches, sometimes hours late Using Outlook 1
T outlook 2010 mail item count doesnt match display Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Outlook 2016 cannot connect after transition to Outlook Mail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
N Outlook People Pane - Sent Mail Using Outlook 1
L pin to Outlook move mail Using Outlook 2
M Outlook Mail Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky Junk Mail Filtering in Outlook New Slipstick.com Articles 0