I am trying to extract the email adress's i have in outlook. These are not saved 'contacts' these are ones from auto fill. When i open up an email, an

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

epacse

I am trying to extract the email adress's i have in outlook. These are not saved 'contacts' these are ones from auto fill. When i open up an email, and start to type, Outlook remembers and fills in the name. It's these i am trying to extract. Any help?

Ok, let me try explain best I can.

I send invoices to my clients on a monthly basis. I don"t keep the email addresses in my contacts folder, I just have auto remember enabled, so when I start to type…. Outlook remembers the name, and displays the address. So I start to type TOM, and it fills in the required adress.

I am trying to do an email campaign, and want to mail these people, and want to extract the email addresses from outlook and upload into the email company I am using. So, my question to you, do you know how to get the email address from Outlook?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Trying to extract information between two symbols from outlook subject Using Outlook 2
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Error when trying to forward current email item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
X I have met my waterloo trying to resolve embedded graphics problem with outlook 2007 and now 2016 Using Outlook 1
O The page that you are trying to access cannot be loaded. Using Outlook 0
C Trying to populate an appointment ComboBox from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Outlook "A program is trying to access Outlook" Using Outlook 3
S SendFromAccount - Problem trying to test existing value in open email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N Error 0x80090326 when trying to setup IMAP account on Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
KURTiS MAXiMUS Trying to appactivate ERP window Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
Danie Lawson Trying to recover calendar Using Outlook 4
L Trying to open contacts pst. file in outlook 365 Using Outlook 3
L Trying to check for the absence of mail. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M trying to disable junk email filter. completely. Using Outlook 4
D Trying to repair Outlook rules Using Outlook 5
S Outlook 2010 trying to default Data file to outlook.com calendar Using Outlook 6
C Trying to move my Business Contact Manager ver. 2003 to BCM ver. 2010 Using Outlook 3
R Trying to sync my Outlook email on iphone Using Outlook 1
A outlook trying to keep sending Using Outlook 1
P Trying to add subject and name to an email using VB Code Using Outlook 3
B Trying to get old emails from a not working computer but having trouble. Using Outlook 6
P Outlook works, but freezes when trying to use calender v2007 (vista prof) Using Outlook 1
K A program is trying to send an e-mail message on your behalf... Using Outlook 1
P Trying to get 'Calendar Name' to appear like 'Subject' and 'Location' in event Calendar Printing Assistant 0
S Trying to have a prompt to ask for text to be added to subject before sending. Using Outlook 3
A Trying to connect to exchange Exchange Server Administration 3
K Wont send or recieve now with new server keeps asking for password when trying Using Outlook 1
D Outlook "Trying to Connect" Exchange Server Administration 1
J A program is trying to access e-mail address you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this. Using Outlook 2
C Error message when trying to send email using a distribution list Using Outlook 2
P exchange management consoles has stoped working and yes I have read the above article and tried the troubleshooter and spent days reading and trying d Exchange Server Administration 0
C Trying to set up access to my Gmail account using IMAP Using Outlook 3
N Exchange 2010 RPC Over HTTPS, outlook keep trying port 135 Exchange Server Administration 9
K trying to sync my samsung galaxy to my outlook 2010 calender. it says execution privilege prevents me from accessing outlook Using Outlook 1
N Slow / non response trying to pass from one folder to other (both in OUTLOOK.PST) Using Outlook 2
B Trying to find & run Scanpst.exe. Outlook can't log onto server. Have removed update KB2412171 & it did not correct problem. Have done a resto Using Outlook 2
J Error message when trying to download attachments to e-mails Using Outlook 1
P Error when trying to open EMC and Powershell Exchange Server Administration 4
0 trying to get rid of the "end" time of each event within each day on the calendar. This shows up wh Using Outlook 1
L Receive error message when trying to receive new emails Using Outlook 1
T Error code: Error Code OX800CCC7D. Can receive email but when trying to send email it goes to the ou Using Outlook 2
B Cannot Start Microsoft Outlook - still after trying all fixes Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2010 continues to deselect self while trying to create email Using Outlook 3
O outlook 2010 - trying to send JPG attachments, but they are automatically converted into DAT files a Using Outlook 2
P Trying to use ICS file to update events in Outlook Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2003 is getting an error when trying to open an exchange 2010 mailbox Exchange Server Administration 5
F OWA internal and external address is trying to resolve on an external DNS server on the internet Using Outlook 2
A Outlook 2010 trying to create calendar/task entries generates error "Could not save item.The connect Using Outlook 2
B when trying to open a link in an incoming email, get an error, 'This operation has been canceled due to the restrictions in this computer...&quot Using Outlook 2
D when trying to get into outlook error message reads connection to microsoft exchange is unavailable. Using Outlook 4