When I click on links within Outlook they always go to my website's homepage instead of going to the correct url.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LonDaw

When I click on any link within messages they only go to my website's homepage instead of going to the correct url. For example, if I have a message with a linkwww.microsoft.com it will go to my site's homepage instead of going to Microsoft's. This happens with any link. This has been happening for a couple of days now.

Thanks for your help.

G

Ganesh Kumar N

Use the Fix-it givenhere to reset the Internet Explorer 8 settings and then try to open links.

Ganesh Kumar N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Error when click on links in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
E When I try to click on links in emails I recieve the following message 'This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on yoru computer. C Using Outlook 1
Eike Move mails via macro triggered by the click of a button? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Unread Until Click Another Message? Using Outlook 2
O On click,I want to change subject line of selected mail and then reply to particular email and move Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky Using Scanpst in Outlook Click to Run New Slipstick.com Articles 0
J Can Click to Drag Custom Form Field But Cannot Drop When Designing in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Open a folder / subfolder of a PST in single click Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Reminder for single-click appointment Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Contacts are missing when you click the To button New Slipstick.com Articles 0
M Office 365 Click to run BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
williamlambton Reinstate "Open" button on mail item right-click context menu. Outlook Wishlist 2
B Auto name checking upon Tab or Click off To field(s) Using Outlook 19
F Jump to Inbox folder when click on Favorite Using Outlook 0
D Must now "View on Facebook" for Mentions/Comments-Outlook 2013 click-to-run Using Outlook 2
I BCM Opportunity: click on "new op" opens a "new tasks" BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
M Automatically move Outlook message to the specific folder when click on reply to all Using Outlook 4
M Blank Pop-up Window when click "Manage Sharing" BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
Emerogork How do I remove "Delete Folder" from the right-click menu? Using Outlook 1
R click to toggle quick click category reasigns to where ? Using Outlook 2
L Add to Right Click Menu Using Outlook 10
T Is the standalone Outlook 2013 click-to-run or msi? Using Outlook 1
A Uninstall Click and Run Exchange Server Administration 2
B Right click-drag no longer creates hyperlinks Using Outlook 2
A email folders appear empty, at first click Using Outlook 2
S How to add a new menu item to a right click context menu of a link Using Outlook 5
P "open" command in right click context menu Outlook Wishlist 4
L Outlook 2010 Instant Search Pops When I Click Using Outlook 6
M When I click “new message” in outlook, my cursor defaults to the body of the m Using Outlook 6
B right click outlook objects in OL2010 acts on current inbox mailitem Using Outlook 6
T Click "A" to see all email from people with names starting with A... etc Using Outlook 3
V Can't click on embedded link in Outlook e-mails--error message "not allowed" Using Outlook 6
M right click contact to create an appointment Using Outlook 4
T drag drop/opening drop down/single click acts like double/highlighting Using Outlook 7
1 I want to get rid of Outlook 2007. When I am in Craigslist & click the email link to contact the per Using Outlook 8
J When click contact / email address on existing email in any folder, outlook get restarted, also try to find the solution but did not find any thing an Using Outlook 2
C Right click to delete will crash Outlook Using Outlook 2
M Right Click > Send to Mail Recipient, has no effect__Other programs cannot access the email client Using Outlook 3
S Cannot send document as email by right click and send as email Using Outlook 1
C When I click send/receive it says 'The Operation failed' Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 2010 (Click to Run) and Gmail Using Outlook 2
D office click-to-run 2010 beta Using Outlook 2
M I am running outlook 2007 on a hosted exchange server. When I try to send an email and click the To: box there are two contact options - how do I get Using Outlook 1
N If I click on a link which has come in a e-mail I get a box that tells me it is canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. how do I reve Using Outlook 2
B Trying to restore data in Outlook and I get an error message to update the profile but when I click OK it takes me right out Using Outlook 7
P No contacts when click To: button Using Outlook 2
L need to install Office 2010 without click-to-run or uninstall after fully installed. Using Outlook 1
J IMAP email headers reload every time I click on a folder (slow!) - no cache?? Using Outlook 4
T Outlook 2010 Closes the Window When I Click "Next Item" (Down Arrow) Using Outlook 2
D When I send a new email or reply to an email, after I click on the send button, Outlook shuts down. Using Outlook 1