"The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that cannot be verified"

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jwnig

I get this message every time when I go to download my pop att email in outlook 2007: how can I turn it off???

J

jwnig

Thanks for the reply...It has given me this message ever since I started to use outlook 2007.

J Neilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Outlook cannot log on. Verify you are connected to the internet & are using the proper server & mail Using Outlook 1
E The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that cannot be verified. The target Using Outlook 4
B Re: The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that could not be verified. The Using Outlook 4
T Outlook 2003 thinks I'm connected to and exchange server. I'm not. How do I reset Using Outlook 1
T smtp outgoing email server could not be connected Using Outlook 2
V Getting the list of users connected through IMAP from Exchange 2007 server Using Outlook 5
T Outlook not connecting to exchange server while connected to VPN Using Outlook 1
B purchased 2010 office and downloaded on a new netbook last night. trying to set up email on exchange server and get not online not connected. is there Using Outlook 1
R MS outlook 2007 not connected with Exchange2003 Server Using Outlook 2
A How to configure outlook in a system in a network connected to a server system ? Internet is only provided in server system. Using Outlook 1
A Connect to server to views items Using Outlook 0
J Moved many emails to Outlook external folder, need to delete on Gmail server Using Outlook 14
icacream Enter your user name and password for the following server. Using Outlook 5
T How can Exchange be configured to sync/push one-way so that the server data can't be affected Exchange Server Administration 0
F outlook.com Exchane Server corrupts data Since September 2019 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 6
llama_thumper Setting up forwarders on Exchange server Exchange Server Administration 0
W Encrypted connection to server refused Using Outlook 0
B Server errors Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2016 Requesting data from server Using Outlook 0
R Copy Outlook Public Folders to a File Server Shared Folder Using Outlook 0
I IMAP - are emails dynamically fetched from server as required? Using Outlook 2
CWM030 Name Server's Exchange Server Administration 15
CWM030 Archiving ON the imap server Using Outlook 3
G How to have domain client use owa server instead of exchange server while connect to network Using Outlook 1
GaryW88 2016 Archiving IMAP keeping mail on Gmail Server Using Outlook 1
R Would creating a new profile cause Outlook to download all the old mails from the server? Using Outlook 1
P Microsoft Outlook is requesting data from the server Using Outlook 2
J Old unread emails on current date (MDaemon Server) Using Outlook 1
E Duplicate, nested account folders on ATT server Using Outlook 10
Cdub27 Your changes to this item couldn't be saved because Server Denied Operation (HTTP 403 Forbidden) Using Outlook 1
O Outlook 2016 0x800CCC0F 'The connection to the server was interrupted' Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
crazyboy Problems connecting to BCM on Server Using Outlook 2
M Problems Downloading Content from Server(s) Using Outlook 0
K IMAP Server Wants to alert you to the following: cannpt rename system folder Using Outlook 1
T Uploading Outlook 2016 Contacts to Exchange Server Drops "Company" field data in 30% of records Exchange Server Administration 4
Diane Poremsky Archiving Tools for Exchange Server New Slipstick.com Articles 4
Diane Poremsky Changing the Message Size in Exchange Server New Slipstick.com Articles 0
R Outlook 2007 - Shared Accounts and Resources without Exchange Server Using Outlook 0
J IMAP server Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Exchange Server Updates March 2016 New Slipstick.com Articles 0
J Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: cannot remove system folder Using Outlook 3
oliv- "Online mode with Exchange server" vs "online" Exchange Server Administration 2
W Deleting Emails from the Server in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 2
B Outlook not deleting messages from server Using Outlook 0
I Random Chinese characters in email copied from a pst file. Exchange Server 2016 Public Folder Exchange Server Administration 1
M Outlook 2010 Error: Your IMAP server closed the connection Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Save Sent Items in Shared Mailbox using an Exchange Server Cmdlet New Slipstick.com Articles 0
K IMAP Subfolders missing after migrating to new server Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Exchange Server and SMTP Servers New Slipstick.com Articles 0
J Leave mail on server when Outlook off Using Outlook 0