This meeting is not in the Calendar folder for this account. Responses to this meeting will not be t

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DDNProcess

Hello, I'm using Office 2010, Outlook 2010, under windows 7 professional.

I use outlook 2010 to manage all my email accounts of which I have 3-4 different accounts. (hotmail, gmail, and my ISP - Bell Canada)

When I create a reoccuring calendar event and I want to send it to multiple users for business meetings. I get the following message: " This meeting is not in the Calendar folder for this account. Responses to this meeting will not be tallied. Is this ok to send ? "

How can I fix this ?
How can I make sure that everyone has an option to respond?
How can I make sure to get the tallied responses ?

Thank you,
DDN

S

Sally Tang

Hi,

how many calendar folders do you have?

Go to File > Account Settings, set your normal mailbox to be default.

Sally Tang

D

DDNProcess

Hello Sally,

I'm sorry I took this long to reply, I've had a hectic week. In my calendar folders I seem to have 4 series of calendar groups. I have three hotmail ones that all three have a " Name, Canada Holiday, Birthday calendar" option to be ticked, and the last 4th one is a calendar that I've created since I have a IMAP email account with gmail.

So I think the answer to your question is 4, but in reality there are 10 options to check/tick off.

I've gone into File > Account Settings, and my normal mailbox was already set to default. I decided to select another mailbox, set it to default, then reset my normail mailbox back to default.

Testing; when I sent a calendar invitation to everyone with the option to respond on my normal account, it seemed to work. Can you explain what this error is and why it seems to be happening. I've encountered this problem intermittently and it's quite irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M This Meeting is not in the Calendar Folder... Using Outlook 4
W Outlook 2010 meeting request not on calendar - shows up as rich text message in calendar folder Using Outlook 3
M Accepted Outlook Meeting Notices going into deleted items folder and off the calendar Using Outlook 3
R auto send email when meeting closes from a shared calendar only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Accepting meeting request from calendar keeps the meeting request in the inbox Using Outlook 2
J Outlook 2016 shows Meeting Organizer in Calendar View Using Outlook 5
D Outlook macros to create meeting on shared calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
B How to get Meeting Invitations into Outlook.com calendar? Using Outlook 2
A VBA to create meeting from template from a time slot selected in someone's calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Connie Boyer Exporting Outlook calendar/find next repeating meeting Using Outlook 3
R How to copy outlook 2010 shared calendar appointment or meeting to personal calendar by vba? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Open meeting in organizer's shared calendar Using Outlook 0
T Meeting invite not showing in calendar Using Outlook 2
C Calendar Meeting Cancellation Disappear Calendar Printing Assistant 6
D Restore Delete Calendar Meeting Request Using Outlook 3
S Meeting Time Changed to Central on calendar entries (not all) Using Outlook 2
K Prevent meeting requests being sent from a shared calendar in a group mailbox Using Outlook 1
S Receiving/accepting meeting invitation into new calendar (outlook connector) Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
D Selecting shared calendar for appointment/meeting templates Using Outlook 2
G Autoaccept/autodeny meeting request after crosscheck with calendar Using Outlook 1
M Including a Public Calendar as a Meeting Recipient Using Outlook 3
B Outlook Calendar - Time zone changes after the meeting request is accepted. Using Outlook 1
K email message to calendar meeting? Using Outlook 3
S Public Calendar Meeting Tracking Using Outlook 4
S OL/EXCH 2003 Meeting Request Schedule not show in calendar Using Outlook 9
S Inviting someone's 'additional calendar' in a meeting request (O'07) Using Outlook 1
L Meeting Requests Disappears in Calendar Using Outlook 2
L calendar delegate updates meeting with resource mailbox involved = double meeting Using Outlook 6
R How to use Outlook 2007 Calendar to create a meeting or apointment with a specific color code / background? Using Outlook 1
B Scheduling a Meeting Resource (Room) with a conflict doesn't indicate any conflict on users calendar in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
J Delete meetings in calendar without cancelling the meeting Using Outlook 1
E Calendar: I want to change the time slots for meeting to 1 hour. Presently set to 1/2 hour. how do I Using Outlook 2
D Printing calendar - Change color of meeting time Using Outlook 1
P Outlook calendar not reflecting busy over timeframe of meeting. Using Outlook 15
S Meeting in Calendar opens up as an email Using Outlook 1
F Outlook 2010: Meeting requests calendar preview and new IMAP features not working in IMAP inbox Using Outlook 2
J Recurring Meeting - Remove from Calendar Ownership Error Using Outlook 1
S Meeting item in Calendar opens up as an email. Using Outlook 1
D Sending meeting notices, I do not want them to show up on my calendar Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 2007 Calendar: Text in the body of a Meeting disappears Using Outlook 1
H Meeting showing up on delegates calendar Using Outlook 2
J New meeting requests not appearing as tentative on Calendar Using Outlook 4
O Outlook Calendar 2007 meeting details are shown in senders local time. Using Outlook 1
I Organizator of a Meeting is put in the Subject-Line of a ressource in a calendar Using Outlook 4
L Meeting Room calendar permissions? Using Outlook 7
L Updates to meeting does not update in user's calendar Using Outlook 1
M cannot open owa calendar item with accepted meeting invitation Using Outlook 0
L Random Old Meeting Request - Reappears In Users Calendar Using Outlook 1
B Meeting not appearing in Organizers Calendar Using Outlook 1
M Exchange and IMAP Accounts: Populate Exchange Calendar with IMAP Meeting Requests Using Outlook 1