Mails Receiving problem

• Thread starter Anand Krishnamoorthy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anand Krishnamoorthy

Hi, I have problem in sending emails from Exch 2010 to Exch 2003. I'm able to receive the emails from Exch 2003 to Exch 2010. Here is my detailed network infrastructure.

1. Exchange 2003 - IP Address - 192.168.245.xx - abc.com

2. Exchange 2010 - IP Address - 192.168.250.xx - xyz.com

Both the servers are connected to different switch and the other end are terminated to a Hardware Firewall.

I'm able to send/receive internet emails from both the Exchange server's. I have created a DNS entry so that both servers can talk to each other and a policy on the firewall too. Now the problem is am not able to receive emails sent from Exch 2010 to Exch 2003. Whereas, it works the other way round. I rearranged the policies on the firewall to ensure no blockage occurs.

I have also requested for removal of public IP Address from the email blacklist and its been done.

Can someone help me on this on where I missed out. I came to know that I can create an internal SMTP connector, so that emails are not transported via WAN. If any info required to narrow down the issue please reply.

Thanks in advance

Anand K

G

Gulab Mallah

check the send connector and make sure Anonymus is checked and restart the Transport service

Gulab | Skype: gulab.mallah

G

Gulab Mallah

check the send connector and make sure Anonymus is checked and restart the Transport service

Gulab | Skype: gulab.mallah

A

AndyD_ [MVP]

Is this one Exchange org? If so, Where are your routing group connectors?

A

Anand Krishnamoorthy

Hey I got it working. All I did is create a new SMTP Connector on Exch 2010 and under the Network tab of SMTP Connector, I pointed the ipaddress of Exch 2003. The mails have started flowing from the both the ends fine. Anand K

G

Gen Lin

Hi,

Do you configure the exchange 2003 as a Smart Host on the send connector?

A

Anand Krishnamoorthy

No, I configured the internal send connector smart host on Exch 2010, because am able to receive the mails from exch 2003 but i was not able to mails to exch 2003 from exch 2010.Anand K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B my outlook has stopped receiving and sending e mails to and from my aol e mail Using Outlook 3
H getting error code 0x800ccc18 when sending/receiving e-mails Using Outlook 2
S i have created a pst file and set it as default but the mails that i am receiving go into the Mailbo Using Outlook 2
S Not Receiving Mails - Outlook 2010 - OS-Windows 7 Using Outlook 3
K Sending and Receiving E-mails at the same time on my laptop and main computer Using Outlook 2
1 I keep receiving synchronisation error messages when trying to upload my e-mails from windowslive onto outlook. (have received 1465 error alerts! Using Outlook 1
M outlook not receiving mails other than hotmail Using Outlook 2
I send and receiving e-mails not working Using Outlook 2
D Receiving e-mails with attachments Using Outlook 2
L sending and receiving e-mails Using Outlook 2
S Outlook Macro to send auto acknowledge mail only to new mails received to a specific shared inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Eike Move mails via macro triggered by the click of a button? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Terry Sullivan E-Mails Sent Using a Group Box Result in 70 Kickbacks Using Outlook 5
T Search for incoming e-mails for a specified time range Using Outlook 1
F Outlook 2016 Junk E-Mails Using Outlook 5
RBLampert Invisible e-mails in Gmail accounts Using Outlook 0
P when i move inbox mails to another folder in outlook the mail disappears Using Outlook 1
I How to receive mails on behalf of when sent to group mail? Using Outlook 2
A Script to fetch data from mails in restricted collection and sending them to excel Using Outlook 1
O Having rules run on old mails noved to inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
R Would creating a new profile cause Outlook to download all the old mails from the server? Using Outlook 1
C VBA to Forward e-mails from certain address and between certain times Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Copy mails from many subfolders to 1 foldr Using Outlook 2
S Outlook [Online - Office365] perfomance is getting affected when accessing the mails using Redemptio Using Outlook 1
F Move mails from Deleted Items folder back to its original folder where the mails got deleted Using Outlook 0
Thiago Manzano Copying E-mails to a folder on HD Using Outlook 1
A Processing Incoming E-mails with Macros New Slipstick.com Articles 0
O Outlook 2013 Problems sending large mails Using Outlook 4
P Send mails by Gmail not shown in outlook Using Outlook 5
E How to find or recover Lost e-mails within a folder under Inbox? Using Outlook 2
Karsten V invites from outside company arrives as regular mails Using Outlook 2
A Encrypting mails depending from the address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Yusufbodrum Highlighting selected mails in any folder Using Outlook 2
C Linking e-mails BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Mails getting downloaded multiple times Using Outlook 1
K Macro doesn't recognize local mails from colleagues Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
I Delete e-mails from server Using Outlook 2
W URGENT Cancel and remove imported pop3 mails Using Outlook 6
T Cannot get pop3 mails to my Android and Outlook Exchange Server Administration 1
A 1 folder to see all new mails Using Outlook 1
Z OL2007 - is there a way to disable the "feature" that cripples mails that are in the "junk" folder? Using Outlook 37
A Contacts missing in imported mails Using Outlook 1
L Selected Contacts For E-Mails Using Outlook 19
L Move E-Mails to Another Folder Using Outlook 66
J Change Subject of 500 mails sitting in Outbox with Macro Using Outlook 6
H Duplicate E-mails and Wetransfer Using Outlook 4
V Need to add some text in subject while creating new mails - NEED VB CODINGS Using Outlook 4
A Can't read my mails if they are on a folder... Using Outlook 0
E Outlook 2007 Saves .MSG E-Mails with attachment from Public Folders as RTF Using Outlook 0
O How do I get rid of odd formatting of new e-mails? Using Outlook 3