Email are getting saved in to draft folder while send from OWA 2010 runing on exhange server 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shahnawaz.z

DearAll,

I Just configured the new exchnage setup of 2010 every things were executed fine there were no error but while sending emails by using OWA, emails are getting saved in to draft folder. Checked the message queue but nothing is there in the queue and status is showing " Ready" delivery type " Unidentified" checked mailsubmission service its runing and restarted it again but no luck.

Mail submission service is runing as local but not as domain.

please help to trouple shoot this issue.

Thanks,Regards,

Shahnawaz

S

shahnawaz.z

Dear, All,

Could i request some one attention about the above issue?

Thanks

Shahnawaz

J

Jonas Andersson [MCITP]

What version do you use?

Using SP1? Latest update rollup?

Jonas Andersson MCTS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010 | MCITP: EMA 2007/2010 | MCSE/MCSA Blog: http://www.testlabs.se/blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Getting back previous computer owner Outlook email Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
E Getting IMAP email into existing pst file Using Outlook 6
K why is a user getting email respond for invite respond that she didn't set up. Using Outlook 3
B email getting cut off Using Outlook 9
M Email Format getting changed to Plain Text Using Outlook 1
M Getting messages from multiple email address Using Outlook 1
B not getting email from people Using Outlook 3
K Getting default beep when permanently deleting email even though sound is turned off Using Outlook 1
L I am getting error code OX800CCC78 when I try to send and email in Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 1
A How to stop .pst getting email repeatedly ? ( outlook 2010 ) Using Outlook 3
L Can not send an email with getting error message. Using Outlook 2
J asking again, why am I getting weird thing when I want to paste in email? Using Outlook 6
F My Outlook 2010 Beta Trial ended, I need help getting email and contacts. Using Outlook 5
C My Outlook email will not send messages and I keep getting a request for password and name. Using Outlook 1
S When user send mail , Getting NDR 5.1.2 .invalid Email address. Using Outlook 6
R Exchange Powershell getting the forward email address for mailboxes Exchange Server Administration 2
D people replying to my email getting error message Using Outlook 2
S no longer getting email imported from hotmail Using Outlook 3
Y Outlook 2007 email problem. Getting 554 message refused Using Outlook 41
H For Each loop not getting all Email Items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
glnz O365 - How to combine the Inboxes for four email accounts into a single Inbox Using Outlook 7
glnz O365 - How to send from acct 2 but showing email name from acct 1 as From - alias? Using Outlook 1
S Macro to move “Re:” & “FWD:” email recieved the shared inbox to a subfolder in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Move Email with Attachment to Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E Asking user to select multiple options in a list in an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K Use VBA to find Sender and Recipient from Microsfot 365 Journaled Email Items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Add ComboBox Value to Body of Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Backup Email Accounts On OutLook For Mac 2016 (Microsoft 365 subscription version) Using Outlook 0
F VBA code to dock Styles whenever I write or edit an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Inbox shows old email Using Outlook 3
L Email with correct To address but displaying name of a related person Using Outlook 0
A Two Inboxes, Same Email? Using Outlook 3
B Adding signature to bottom of VBA reply email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J To delete the draft email Using Outlook 2
B VBScript doesn't run on Recipient Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Autoreply email recieved from specific sender after deleting some text from body. Using Outlook 0
M Outlook 2013 reminder email by using Outlook vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Sending email from Office 365 alias in Outlook Using Outlook 3
S Macro or plug-in to see if specific person was included in this email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Body text of Email from invite date/time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
R Outlook 2010 How do you export 2 email Accounts' 2010 Inbox Files to new computer (2019)? Using Outlook 0
R Auto display of new email does not work on non-default account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Automatically forward email and apply template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Outlook saved email templates Using Outlook 1
B VBA to convert email to task, insert text of email in task notes, and attach copy of original email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T How can you include Junk Email in Search Results like you can include Deleted Items? Using Outlook 3
B Extracting email addresses from a folder - how to also get the name of the person the address is for? Using Outlook 5
W Replyin to the reply-to email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
M Extract all links from Outlook email, send to Excel Using Outlook 2