Daylight savings times X Exchange 2007 pop3

• Thread starter Vinicius de Almeida
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vinicius de Almeida

Hi, I´ve a strange situation. Whenever i send a calender from an exchange mapi account (or owa) to a pop3 account ( @ the same exchange organization) i get 1 hour of difference. This began after brazilian dst. If i send from the pop account to the mapi account, everything is fine.

I´ve all patches applied, and everything is fine if i send to an external email. So the problema is:

Calender from mapi -> pop, everything else is ok, pop to pop, pop to mapi, mapi to external pop, etc....

Anyone have an idea?

V

Vinicius de Almeida

Hi evan, thanks for those links, but this is not my problem. This problem only happens when I send from a mapi account to a pop account inside the same exchange server. If i send any mail from an external account (pop, mapi, imap) I dont have any problem with the time. So the problem cant be a misconfigured windows. Is something inside exchange, and between mapi and pop. If I send mails from pop to pop account everything is ok. For example. I pick the account user1 and send a appointment to user2. At the same outlook, I configure user2 twice, one using mapi, and other using pop. The message that is in mapi folder comes ok, and the same message that comes to pop is with 1 hour of difference.

Edit:

With outlook 2003 or outlook 2010 everything is ok. Ive tried with outlook 2007 (without pacth, with sp1 and sp2).. another thing, this happens with imap too :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
TheDavidSlight Daylight savings - another subtle bug ... Using Outlook 3
L Outlook DST (Daylight Saving Time) problem Using Outlook 0
S Note: The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time adjustments Using Outlook 12
J Diane's Delay Delivery at Specific Times Questions Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Can you set reminder to specific times? Using Outlook 7
T Outlook 2016 Unresponsive 30/40+ Times A day Using Outlook 3
Z Outlook 2013 Gmail IMPA emails not showing dates only showing times Using Outlook 1
C VBA to Forward e-mails from certain address and between certain times Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I Dialog called up multiple times when saving emails from macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Diane Poremsky Delay Delivery of Messages Sent at Specific Times New Slipstick.com Articles 0
P Appointment times are off by one minute Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Setting Custom Reminder Times New Slipstick.com Articles 0
S Mails getting downloaded multiple times Using Outlook 1
T outlook cal for mac changes times of recurring meetings on its own Using Outlook 1
J Change reminder times of future appointments Using Outlook 1
A After receiving the same email 3 times, Outlook starts sending it to junk Using Outlook 1
R 2013 64-bit Due times (deadlines) on tasks: how to set Using Outlook 1
X When travel between time zones Calendar Daily Items a fixed times vs Meetings? Using Outlook 2
O Outlook Calendar 2007 - Invitation Times Using Outlook 19
Commodore Recurrence for N times, and one gets cancelled Using Outlook 3
K Can Outlook be launched with the /cleanreminders switch multiple times? Using Outlook 2
E Outlook rule only active certain times of day Using Outlook 6
G appointment times are wrong Using Outlook 3
N How can i hsve appointments and events to not display start or finish times Using Outlook 2
A Problem syncing any changes to appointment times on PDAs ... Using Outlook 11
M Outlook 2010 is loading many times already received emails from external acc. Using Outlook 4
B Sorting suggested times in room finder Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2007 Reminder Times Change When User Changes Time Zone in Date/Time Using Outlook 4
B Recurring meeting times off by several hours Exchange Server Administration 5
J Can't print appointment times on Monthly View Calendar? Using Outlook 4
J Can't print appointment times on Monthly View Calendar? Using Outlook 0
C Outlook 10 not showing Proposed New Times Using Outlook 1
J Recurring event (from 2006 and deleted multiple times) continues to send me multiple reminders Using Outlook 1
J Suggested times does not work with Outlook 2010 in combination with Exchange 2007 SP2? Using Outlook 2
P All of a sudden I cannot open the INBOX file. It asks me to close any application and restart. Done that several times. Nothing Using Outlook 1
S Outlook times out checking POP3 accounts Using Outlook 8
O Outlook 2010 crash 5 times / per day Using Outlook 3
à owa and powershell take times on exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 8
M Outlook 2010 cannot find suggested times with Exchange 2007. Using Outlook 5
D In Outlook 2007 repeating email sent countless times Using Outlook 2
L Event trigers only first two times from FromRegion. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
K Buttons are added multiple times in New Inspector window Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T Copy/export dates/times from Inbox table view Outlook Wishlist 1
H Forward E-mails at Certain Times in Outlook using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D BCM is 20 years behind times BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
A Retrieving work week (start/end times) from outlook with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5