Action cancel contact with pc administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Simos Iossifidis

I'm using Outlook 2007 the last 2 weeks when i try to open a hyperlink i receive a notice that the action has been cancel you should contact with pc administrator. I use Windows Microsoft 7 ultimate edition 32 bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F "This action is not available in the current mode" Using Outlook 0
Bri the Tech Guy Registry Tweak to make "Run a Script" Action Available Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Forward Action in Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E you don't have permission to perform this action exchange 2016 Exchange Server Administration 0
I There is no email program associated to perform requested action Using Outlook 0
B Action Plans or Activity Sets in Outlook? Using Outlook 8
S Using "start application" rule action Using Outlook 2
R The action cannot be completed. The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. outlook must be Using Outlook 1
R send/receive no action Using Outlook 2
G Rule: IF mail received by X, THEN no action; IF mail not received by X, SEND Using Outlook 0
O Where is Launcher, the custom action for Exchange server? Exchange Server Administration 1
M send/ receive action too often Using Outlook 2
B Reply to All custom action doesn't work with attachments in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
F Create a rule that requires the message be 'read' as a condition for action. Using Outlook 1
H Attachment dialog box "Always do this action" greyed out Using Outlook 4
A outlook 2010, windows 7, exchange server: "The action cannot be completed. The connection to Micro Using Outlook 1
C 452 4.1 1. requested action aborted:try again later, too many recipients Using Outlook 4
R Outlook 2010 Quick Steps - Mark as Read Action and New Mail Notification Using Outlook 1
E how can i delete automatically mails like 'This request is out of date' and 'Action takes place in the past' Using Outlook 2
S How to email to a group for successive action, and track the action as it moves? Using Outlook 2
K Email sends with no error, but no action on the SMTP server done, only authentization - for some of the outgoing addresses. Using Outlook 1
T getting an error This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. C Using Outlook 7
P action canceled Using Outlook 2
S The action cannot be completed. The Connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. outlook must be Using Outlook 2
D Calendar items generating without user action Using Outlook 1
A When I click a hyperlink in Outlook 2007 I get a message saying action has been closed - refer to administrator.__How do I turn this off? Using Outlook 1
D Calendar items generating without user action Using Outlook 5
C Sender Filtering action: Stamp with blocked sender not working Exchange Server Administration 3
W Error Message Office 2010 'the connection to microsoft exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action' Exchange Server Administration 1
F Business Contact Manager for Outlook cannot complete your last action or actions. Please try again. Using Outlook 3
D get following error "Businss contact manager for Outlook could not complete your last action or acti Using Outlook 16
C Clicking and dragging to moving groups of messages to a folder does not move messages, but creates the action 'copy here as a message...' Using Outlook 5
T OWA logs me out with every action I do Using Outlook 1
L 'The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action.' Using Outlook 8
S Cannot access emails, been out of action over a week!__ Using Outlook 8
M Is there a RefreshNow action for Search Folder? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
R could not complete your last action or actions BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
D Running a Program from Custom Action Rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L How to develop a custom action which can used in Rules Wizard? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Error Message: The subject is not trusted for the specified action Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Upgrade to 2007, Action stopped working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D How can I make an action automatically make an appointment? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Err - BCMgr contacts - Could not compl last action - try agin BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
Q How do I create a custom action for a rule? (Save as "Nfy.MSG") Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G how to cancel a recurring meeting but not the organizer but all attendees need to know. Using Outlook 1
E Can I intercept Outlook closing and cancel it? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
W URGENT Cancel and remove imported pop3 mails Using Outlook 6
A Dialogue box 'Do you want to save this file?' Save or Cancel From: C:\Users\Ad Using Outlook 5
C does unchecking "remove from server after 14 days" cancel removal Using Outlook 2
T Exchange / Outlook 2010 - How to cancel meetings but retain the calendar entry Using Outlook 4