Status
Not open for further replies.

greemors

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
hi

i found this program yesterday. it says it can synchronize outlook contacts and calendars for free between two machines. how can this be for free if other tools like that are paid? has anyone tried this software? no hidden catch or something?

Forum Admin

it's free because it has limitations. If you look at the comparsion between the free and paid versions at the bottom of the page here: http://www.codetwo.com/outlook-sync/?sts=976 you'll see its very limited. Those limitations are generally fine for the single home user who just wants to keep two machines in sync and if they decide they are tired of the limitations, upgrading to the paid version is as simple as buying the license.

greemors

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hi

Thanks! But I only need to sync my calendar and contacts and it seems to be doing it for free without limitations. I'll give it a try then. thank you!

Forum Admin

The only real limitation for you should be that its not automatic - and that's not a big deal if you don't make a lot of changes frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Synchronize Outlook.com Contacts among 3 Email Accounts Using Outlook 3
O Synchronize safe persons Outlook 2016 -> Outlook Web Access (OWA) Using Outlook 30
A Synchronize Access Table with Outlook Calendar Appointments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Cannot Synchronize Outlook To Windows Live Hotmail Account Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
T Synchronize outlook appointments through web application. Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2013 folders - don't want to synchronize with email provider's server Using Outlook 15
C Synchronize outlook with access Using Outlook 1
H Synchronize contacts and calendars across multiple devices Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Synchronize Quick Access Toolbar and Ribbons? New Slipstick.com Articles 0
P Sync Center appointments failed to synchronize Using Outlook 1
Q Re: Cannot synchronize local replica of mail file with Blackberry Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2010 Help setting up Gmail account in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
C-S-R How to clear an Outlook (To Do) Task Flag? Using Outlook 8
N How do I make Outlook autocomplete addresses from a list of recognised <full_names> only? Using Outlook 2
P Outlook 2019 UI changes after 20H2 update Using Outlook 1
R How to restrict GWSMO sync to Outlook Send/Receive cycles Using Outlook 0
B Outlook 2016 Unable to view images or logos on the outlook 2016 emails the same html code works well when i use outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
S Outlook 2007 crash linked to gdiplus.dll Using Outlook 0
P Sending email from outlook IMAP to GMAIL where embedded images are added as attachment Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2010 How could I globally redesign an outlook template form/region/inspector template used to display mail lists or an individual mails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T The Linked Image Cannot Be Displayed in Outlook Using Outlook 5
M Outlook 2010 Outlook 2010 with O365 / Exchange Online Using Outlook 0
S Outlook 2016 Change how Outlook shows me contacts in emails Using Outlook 0
A OutLook For Mac 16.46 Comes Up In Small Window When Opening Using Outlook 4
S Outlook 2007 - Automatic purge fail Using Outlook 0
T Outlook creating unwanted tasks in Tasks and Todo from emails Using Outlook 1
V vBA for searching a cell's contents in Outlook and retrieving the subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B vBA for exporting excel file from outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Horsepower Moving emails between folder Outlook for Mac Outlook Wishlist 8
Travis Lloyd Messages Won't Display In Outlook 2019 Home & Business Using Outlook 0
J Outlook 2019 i dont want to buy the snake oil ost to pst programs Using Outlook 1
B Outlook 2016 Outlook crashes when trying to print certain emails Using Outlook 5
T Outlook Template - textbox visible based on combobox selection Using Outlook 1
D We're sorry but outlook has run into an error Using Outlook 6
F Outlook 2010 Outlook 2010 and GMail Using Outlook 0
M Reverting The Outlook Search Box Location (or other undesired additions) Using Outlook 1
M Disable Contact Card Results when using "Search People" in Outlook Ribbon Using Outlook 7
P i-Phone 6s Plus receiving 2 notifications from Outlook email Using Outlook 1
C WARNING - DO NOT USE AN OUTLOOK.COM ADDRESS FOR GOOGLE ACCOUNT RECOVERY EMAIL Using Outlook 10
D Outlook 2016 Unable to load Outlook data pst file Using Outlook 5
M White square in body of Outlook Messages (O2016 Version 2012 32bit Click To Run) Using Outlook 4
M Outlook, send to > mail recipient - results in plain text email Using Outlook 1
R Why doesn't outlook use "Normal" style for new messages? Using Outlook 4
D Outlook 2016 Outlook not saving Sent Items Using Outlook 4
R How to Sync *all* Google Workspace Mail Folders with Outlook 2019 (MS365) Using Outlook 3
G Outlook 365 with iCloud account not syncing calendars Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2016 Outlook Error Msg "The operation cannot be performed ..." How to Stop it Using Outlook 3
D Outlook.com premium finally dying... what do I do with my domain? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
witzker Outlook 2019 is cutting Picture Extension *.pn_ Using Outlook 3
S Is there a free version of outlook? Using Outlook 0