Status
Not open for further replies.

webster20

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hello,

As a manager, I get emails when my associates book travel and I get a notification with the itenenary. In the email, there is a link that says Add to Calendar.

When you click on that link. It will end up giving you an ics calendar to add to your calendar.

Is there a way with a macro to automatically add this information to my calendar with one addition which is the addition of the associates name to the subject of the invite?

The default subject just states Travel Itenenary. If you have more than one person you manage then you can see how that isnt enough detail.

Any help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Add date next to day name in Outlook Today calendar view Using Outlook 1
Jennifer Murphy Add birthdays to calendar Using Outlook 7
C Delete Subject-Add Organizer to all Reservations in Default Calendar. Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Send an Email When You Add an Appointment to Your Calendar New Slipstick.com Articles 0
J Outlook calendar...How to add an event or appointment without a border around it? Using Outlook 9
anoble1 How to create an email with a link to add a calendar appointment Using Outlook 1
M Add small calendar to navigation Using Outlook 1
D Add color to calendar items automatically? Using Outlook 1
S OL 07- add category to Calendar Details Style printouts Using Outlook 3
B how to add my own imap email account with full calendar privileges to exchange/outlook to avoid invites being sent 'on behalf of' my exchang Using Outlook 2
A Can other invited users add/change appointments to a published outlook calendar? Using Outlook 1
D How to add charms to the calendar Using Outlook 2
S Add "Show Time As" status of "Working Remotely" for Outlook Calendar Using Outlook 4
M How do I add holidays to all calendars in a calendar group? Using Outlook 2
S I can no longer add calendar items on the calendar page, or the contact. Can only do on blackberry and then sync. Used to work just fine! Using Outlook 4
J Add a meeting / appointment to my Calendar without emailing the other person (like I was able to do Using Outlook 3
D How do you add Notes into your daily calendar page you print Using Outlook 2
C Add holidays to shared calendar - Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
P OWA Exchange 2010 add users to e.g calendar in the OWA client Exchange Server Administration 2
L Automatically add holidays to the Outlook 2007 calendar Using Outlook 4
L Automatically add holidays to the Outlook 2007 calendar Using Outlook 5
D How to add calendar enries to all users in organization using powershell and EWS. Exchange Server Administration 4
D Cannot verify or add the calendar to Outlook Using Outlook 6
H add an appointment for a custom calendar, vba excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
O Outlook tasks - Add text column with multiple lines Using Outlook 3
W April 2020 Office 365 Update - Add-Ons fail after Office 365 Update Using Outlook 6
B Task Filter Not Working When I add too many criteria Using Outlook 0
D iCloud Add-in not working in Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016 After Windows Upgrade & iCloud Upgrade Using Outlook 2
P Add Paste Unformatted to QAT Using Outlook 1
M Ignore slow add-ins Using Outlook 0
B Add Prefix text to Subject Line Using Outlook 1
Z Add text to auto-forwarded e-mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P Add, remove, & reorder folder pane Using Outlook 6
L Tired of Outlook disabling Adobe PDF Creator add-in Using Outlook 1
R Add 'Company' to Select Names Form Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 2016 Web add-in missing on some machines Using Outlook 9
P Syncing problems with add-ins Using Outlook 3
Mark Foley Cannot enable add-in in outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
BretAB Is it possible to add a lookup field to a Message form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Add an Attachment Using an Array and Match first 17 Letters to Matching Template .oft to Send eMail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
iwshim outlook 2013 - I cannot see the "Manage Add-ins" Using Outlook 2
A Add multiple servers "on behalf of" email to "safe senders" list. Using Outlook 1
S Add Exchange Account as Secondary to Existing PST? Exchange Server Administration 1
C Macro to add multiple recipients to message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Add to Outlook Contacts from email - default view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Add a contact to the New Task in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is there a way to add something that is in the "Format Text" tab to the "basic Text" on the message tab Using Outlook 1
B When working on emails in a certain folder, when I hit reply or reply all, I would like it re always reply all and add an email address to send to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Macro to add date/time stamp to subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
O Outlook on Android - add BCC Using Outlook 2