Newly added user doesn't show up in GAL but available in OWA,

Status
Not open for further replies.

saththiyan

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I have recently added a new user to my Exchange server 2010 mailbox. but still the user not available in the GAL. i can see the user in the OWA.

I tried to download the GAL but it failed with 0x80070057 error message.

can you please advice ??

thanks

saththiyan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S newly added shared mailboxes downloading 500GB data a day Exchange Server Administration 1
P Outlook 2013 client not showing newly added Contacts but... Using Outlook 5
D.Moore VB script to Digitaly Sign newly created outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
RBLampert Assigning a newly (re)created e-mail account to a specific .pst data file Using Outlook 2
Bri the Tech Guy Run Script rule not running for newly arriving messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 25
S how to set user properties to a newly created appointment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
P Newly created IMAP subfolders not showing up on email clients away from computer. Using Outlook 3
M Copy "To" Address Value from a Newly Created Email to the "To" Address Field of Custom Form Using Outlook 4
S Newly created Folders are not showing in the shared mailbox(secondary delegate mailbox) Using Outlook 1
F Junk Email does not get added to the Blocked Sender List Using Outlook 4
M Outlook 2013 Script Assistance - Save Opened Link with Subject Added Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Adding a new account - "CompanyL (none)" line is added Using Outlook 5
A added new calendar, now not syncing to windows phone Using Outlook 3
M Multiple User Defined Fields that can be added, changed, updated using VBA and user form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R 2 email accounts, only 1 gets signatures added on new email. Using Outlook 1
Kristine RS box added in Favorites disappears Using Outlook 6
J DisablePST = 2 : Only Sharing-Exclusive PSTs can be added Using Outlook 1
S Check if two organisition is added then i have to give managers passward creteria to send mail Using Outlook 1
O BCM 13 added leads to an outlook 13 contact subfolder BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
Commodore Suggested Contacts by last added Using Outlook 1
S Trying to have a prompt to ask for text to be added to subject before sending. Using Outlook 3
H Automatic excel data added to Certain Emails that are received Using Outlook 3
O "Int-" prefix added to sender's address Using Outlook 4
K External Mtg Invitees have =SMTP: added to email address after mtg saved Using Outlook 5
C extra characters added to email when exporting Using Outlook 2
W Line Breaks added to text file Using Outlook 5
N Removed & then added Hotmail account to Outlook. Now have multiple folders. How do I delete one? Using Outlook 4
V Extra mailto: tag added to external emails Using Outlook 1
K Item has already been added. Key in Dictionary: nnnnnnnn Key being added: nnnnnn Using Outlook 1
E Properties added to MailItem in ItemSend event visible to recipien Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Buttons are added multiple times in New Inspector window Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
H remove auto added signature macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Multiple Toolbars being added/Multiple Buttons being added to Mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
H Information from user defined field into Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
D Outlook 2010 Outlook in Windows 10 keeps asking for user name and password repeatedly Using Outlook 14
E Asking user to select multiple options in a list in an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
icacream Enter your user name and password for the following server. Using Outlook 5
B User defined field for messages with 'me' in the [To], [Cc] line Using Outlook 0
S User Defined Fields adding new value (2) Using Outlook 0
R Creating a user defined function Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Compile error: User-defined type not defined Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M How to export Voting Results with user names and their responses Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
M vCard does not have user-defined fields from my custom contact form (365) Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2016 Conditional Format for User Defined Field Using Outlook 1
G <mailto:user@domain.com<mailto:user@domain.com<mailto:user@domain.com>>> Using Outlook 5
F MAPI, User Defined Fields and perspective after 20 years Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Outlook Business Contact Manager with SQL to Excel, User Defined Fields in BCM don't sync in SQL. Can I use VBA code to copy 1 field to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
A Created a new user account and the local account cannot see email Using Outlook 3
N How to set automatically the default or user defined Quickstyle Templates by Answer in Outlook Using Outlook 1
S Custom Form, copy user field data to message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12