My Outlook program has stopped receiving. I can still send

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonwell

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
My Outlook email program has stopped receiving any emails. I have checked settings to no avail. While looking for an answer I briefly saw "one way account" but I don't remember where that was. Can someone offer any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J it goes like outlook has stopped working, a problem caused the program to stop working correctly, wi Using Outlook 2
K I have 26 mail in my webmail which is not coming in Outlook 2010 when I open the program.__some mail from my webmail has been loaded into Outlook when Using Outlook 2
S MICROSOFT OFFICE OUTLOOK HAS STOPPED WORKING. Error: A problem caused the program to stop working co Using Outlook 2
D microsoft outlook has stopped working, close program, windows will check for solution Using Outlook 9
J Program Checkbox that will activate a text box in a Outlook fallible form. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Outlook "A program is trying to access Outlook" Using Outlook 3
A outlook 2007 - there is no email program associated ... Using Outlook 3
A Outlook-Program Not Closing Properly Using Outlook 10
J A program is trying to access e-mail address you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this. Using Outlook 2
J Outlook search index not saved - rebuilds every time I start the program Using Outlook 2
R Outlook 2007 cannot open files to start program Using Outlook 1
F Outlook process won't end after I quit the program Using Outlook 2
M Outlook says the PST files is in use by another program - but it is not? Using Outlook 2
K Windows7 + Outlook 2010: "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this compute Using Outlook 2
J How to change the program that Outlook assigns to open attachments Using Outlook 1
N When I try to import a large CSV from Excel to an Outlook folder, the program crashes... Every time. Using Outlook 2
S Outside Program trying to Access Outlook E-mail Using Outlook 2
E Outlook 2010 always focused as the main program in use Using Outlook 1
C How do I disable Outlook warning dialogue box "A Program is trying to send an e-mail message on your Using Outlook 2
C Not receiving/sending email with Outlook (established program). Using Outlook 4
P unable to use Send To Mail Recipient or from any other program to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
A windows not detecting outlook pro 2010 64 bit as the default mail program Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 2010 version 14 downloads all messages from the server everytime you start the program Using Outlook 1
B Outlook 2002 (SP3): Even though I've checked 'Remember my password,' Outlook still requires that I enter it every time I open the program ea Using Outlook 3
C Microsoft Outlook: cannot open program when clicking on the icon Using Outlook 2
B Sending item shown in another program to an Outlook Contact Using Outlook 2
K Outlook 2010 Compatible Antivirus Program Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 2010 not recognized as default email program by Blackberry Using Outlook 21
R Access Program Only Looping Part Way Through Outlook Inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Need to establish Outlook 2010 as default email program. Using Outlook 7
R how to (re)set the default data file for Outlook in a VB program Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Outlook 2003 - A program is trying to access e-mail addresses Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
G GAL program acces in outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Run external program from Outlook VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
N How to attach a file with MS Outlook, from a program? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Q why this program doesn't work if Outlook is not manually launched? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
V how to switchoff program access message in outlook 2003 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Program Compatibility Issue - Outlook 2003 BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
S how to disable outlook security messages "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have st Using Outlook 5
I Outlook 2003 shows html code when To: field is empty Using Outlook 3
O The Outlook API wrongfully shows an outlook folder to have zero sub-folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O The Outlook API wrongfully shows an outlook folder to have zero sub-folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C All Gmails don't show in Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 0
D Outlook 2007 vs. Outlook 2010 -- ToDo Bar Using Outlook 0
U Outlook 2016 Outlook 2016 sender name Using Outlook 1
T Compuserve, Yahoo, Oath2 and Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 4
E Work uses live accounts for emails for all employees. Can we use the outlook calendar to give the employees an universal work schedule calendar? Using Outlook 1
witzker Macro to move @domain.xx of a Spammail to Blacklist in Outlook 2019 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Outlook 2007 on 365 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
S Macro for other actions - Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16