Convert Access table to pst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roel Schoonveld

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I want to import a table with calendar data made in Microsoft Access in my Outlook Calendar. I have done it several times the last years, but apparently it is not possible anymore. Did I oversee something?

Karl Timmermans

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Not possible as of Outlook '2013 since only CSV and PST files are supported input data sources. You would need to export your MS Access table to a CSV file and import that instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Why does outlook 2010 convert only some forum notifications to plain text? Using Outlook 2
B VBA to convert email to task, insert text of email in task notes, and attach copy of original email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Convert Subject Line to Internet Header version of Subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
E To convert imported data to custom fields in Task list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P How do I convert outlook “to-do” items to “tasks” Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I Convert POP3 account (PST) to IMAP (.OST) Using Outlook 3
S problem with convert Using Outlook 1
I Outlook 2016 64bit - on receipt convert emails into PDF and save Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C convert an .ost to .pst Using Outlook 3
D The way to convert ost to pst Using Outlook 2
J Outlook 2013 how to convert 2013 OST file into an another format, i m using outlook 2013 versions. Using Outlook 1
sneaky30 convert text to date Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Is it possible to convert address book to "Auto-Complete List" (NK2)? Using Outlook 5
Diane Poremsky Convert an Offline File (.ost) to a Personal File (.pst) New Slipstick.com Articles 0
S How to do I convert OST file to PST? Exchange Server Administration 3
J convert .pst to .eml, how is it possible? Using Outlook 1
M convert/import a customized record into the default "Account" record BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
V Check/convert to emailaddresses Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
M Outlook 2013 won't convert Excel contacts into Outlook contacts using my custom form Using Outlook 3
L Convert Distribution List of Contacts to Single Contacts Using Outlook 6
G Is there any way to convert outlook 2003 to outlook 2007 Using Outlook 5
D Outlook contacts no in address book - 2002 pst file convert to 2007 pst file? Using Outlook 0
P Outlook 2002 - How to upgrade to 2003 and convert PST from ANSI to Unicode? Using Outlook 7
K Outlook Contact Group - can you convert to a .vcf? Using Outlook 1
P How can I convert an Outlook 2010 folder to a .pdf with active links like I could in Outlook 2007? Using Outlook 3
J Is it possible to convert a shared calender in Outlook to a ical version that can be subscribed to by confluence. Using Outlook 1
O convert OE Address book folders/subgroups to Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 4
O convert Outlook Express to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
P Can I convert outlook emails to windows live? Using Outlook 1
S In Microsoft Outlook 2003 I have a Adobe PDF icon, to convert emails to pdf and then save them in the correct folder/file and it is not working anymor Using Outlook 1
S In Microsoft Outlook 2003 I have a Adobe PDF icon, to convert emails to pdf and then save them in the correct folder/file and it is not working anymor Using Outlook 1
D How do I convert Entourage for Mac data to Outlook for Windows Using Outlook 2
F I used the MS software "set_up_outlookset" to convert my Godaddy.com web mail to MS Outlook 2010, ho Using Outlook 2
N auto convert HTML to Plain Text Using Outlook 1
S Convert from Outlook 2003 on old computer (XP) to Outlook 2010 on new PC Win 7 Using Outlook 1
G Convert Linked mailbox to User mailbox - (Disable-mailbox -identity) Exchange Server Administration 2
I How to convert appointments to meetings in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 8
M File folders lost when I convert form Outlook 2000 to 2007 Using Outlook 1
S How to convert .pst file in to Exchange 2010 mailboxes. Exchange Server Administration 4
C convert windows live mail to outlook 2010 Using Outlook 4
A Outlook 2003: convert all RTF emails to HTML Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J How to convert BCM contacts to normal Outlook contacts BUT... BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
A Convert client Outlook 2007 .ost to Outlook 2007 .pst Using Outlook 8
G Tasks - convert email to task & attach email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
A Re: Convert Oportunity to Project? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
B convert VBA code to Add-in Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Q How tough is it to convert VBA to Addin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G How to add a folder shortcut to outlook quick access toolbar? Using Outlook 5
D Lost Access to Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Jennifer Murphy Grant R/W (update) access to a friend Using Outlook 3