Macro to forward email

Status
Not open for further replies.

wadio

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hello to all I am new in this forum and new into VBA for Outlook 2010.

I have already done a macro and I am quite happy with it.

Now I need another one but seems I am not able to find a good solution.

What I need is a macro that will be linked to a button and when pressed, will forward the current opened message to an email, which can be defined into the code.

Hope you can help me guys!

oliv-

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hello to all I am new in this forum and new into VBA for Outlook 2010.

I have already done a macro and I am quite happy with it.

Now I need another one but seems I am not able to find a good solution.

What I need is a macro that will be linked to a button and when pressed, will forward the current opened message to an email, which can be defined into the code.

Hope you can help me guys!
You also can do that without macro, with "quick steps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sabastian Samuel HOW DO I FORWARD AN EMAIL WITH MACRO using an email that in the body of another email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Forward Outlook Email by Filtering using Macro Rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 44
divan Macro to format email in a certain folder then forward to email address Using Outlook 3
M Outlook macro to automate search and forward process Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
L Macro/VBA to Reply All, with the original attachments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Macro to move “Re:” & “FWD:” email recieved the shared inbox to a subfolder in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook Macro to send auto acknowledge mail only to new mails received to a specific shared inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook Macro to move reply mail based on the key word in the subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Eike Move mails via macro triggered by the click of a button? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Macro or plug-in to see if specific person was included in this email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
U Macro for reminders,tasks,calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
V macro runs slower on startup than after Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N Macro to move all recipients to CC while replying Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A VBA macro for 15 second loop in send and received just for 1 specific mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G VBA Macro Calendar Printing Assistant 4
R Help Revising VBA macro to delete email over different time span Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Macro Schedule every day in Outlook Using Outlook 0
L Moving emails with similar subject and find the timings between the emails using outlook VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Healy Consultants Macro to remove inside organization distribution list email address when reply to all recepients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
geofferyh Cannot get Macro to SAVE more than one message attachment??? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
N How can I increase/faster outlook VBA Macro Speed ? Using Outlook 2
4 Macro to set the category of Deleted Item? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D.Moore Folder view settings by VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 57
A Outlook macro to create search folder with mail categories as criteria Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Dave A Run macro on existing appointment when it changes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Outlook Macro to show Flagged messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
O Run macro automatically at sending an email Using Outlook 11
R Retain Original Message When Forwarding With Macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Macro to add multiple recipients to message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Reply and replyall macro is not working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Macro - paste as plain text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Help Please!!! Outlook 2016 - VBA Macro for replying with attachment in meeting invite Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
witzker Macro to set contact reminder to next day 9:00 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 45
M Adding Macro to populate "to" "subject" "body" not deleting email string below. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
E Copying data from e-mail attachement to EXCEL file via macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 38
M Macro to add date/time stamp to subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
R VBA macro - new message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Example VBA Macro - To Conditionally Change the From Account and Add a BCC Address on Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
S Macro using .SendUsingAccount only works the first time, after starting Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S VBA Macro - Run-time error '424': object required - Help Please Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B VBA Macro for assigning multiple Categories to an email in my Inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Macro for attachment saved and combine Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Search with Google Macro? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Outlook 2013 Extract Flag Completed dates to Excel Macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
M Slow VBA macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Print Attachments only in selected emails using a macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Macro for attachments download adjustment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M VBA macro for Inbox's attachments search Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Macro to manually move selected emails to network folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I Dialog called up multiple times when saving emails from macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2