This Meeting is not in the Calendar Folder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Gearhart

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2013
I've done a ton of reading on this and the person in question only has one email account and it's the default account. In addition this message only occurs some of the time, I would expect it to always occur if there wasn't something triggering this that could be changed.

All of his Outlook settings match mine and I do not get the error when trying to create the same meeting, using the same room and same attendees.

Any ideas?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
How many calendars are in his profile and which calendar is he creating it on? That error message should only come up if the meeting was added to a non-default calendar. Is he creating the meeting directly on the room calendar instead of inviting the room?

Mark Gearhart

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2013
He has only one Calendar and he's creating the meeting on his Calendar and inviting the Room Calendar as a Required Attendee. As I mentioned, if I do the exact same process from my Computer, I do not get the "error". Thanks for you help!

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
He shouldn't get an error message either.

What is the full error message? I'm working on the assumption that its about meeting updates and/or reminders.

Mark Gearhart

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2013
Yes it is, "This Meeting is not in the Calendar Folder, responses to this meeting will not be tallied."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D This meeting is not in the Calendar folder for this account. Responses to this meeting will not be t Using Outlook 2
W Outlook 2010 meeting request not on calendar - shows up as rich text message in calendar folder Using Outlook 3
M Accepted Outlook Meeting Notices going into deleted items folder and off the calendar Using Outlook 3
R auto send email when meeting closes from a shared calendar only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Accepting meeting request from calendar keeps the meeting request in the inbox Using Outlook 2
J Outlook 2016 shows Meeting Organizer in Calendar View Using Outlook 5
D Outlook macros to create meeting on shared calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
B How to get Meeting Invitations into Outlook.com calendar? Using Outlook 2
A VBA to create meeting from template from a time slot selected in someone's calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Connie Boyer Exporting Outlook calendar/find next repeating meeting Using Outlook 3
R How to copy outlook 2010 shared calendar appointment or meeting to personal calendar by vba? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Open meeting in organizer's shared calendar Using Outlook 0
T Meeting invite not showing in calendar Using Outlook 2
C Calendar Meeting Cancellation Disappear Calendar Printing Assistant 6
D Restore Delete Calendar Meeting Request Using Outlook 3
S Meeting Time Changed to Central on calendar entries (not all) Using Outlook 2
K Prevent meeting requests being sent from a shared calendar in a group mailbox Using Outlook 1
S Receiving/accepting meeting invitation into new calendar (outlook connector) Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
D Selecting shared calendar for appointment/meeting templates Using Outlook 2
G Autoaccept/autodeny meeting request after crosscheck with calendar Using Outlook 1
M Including a Public Calendar as a Meeting Recipient Using Outlook 3
B Outlook Calendar - Time zone changes after the meeting request is accepted. Using Outlook 1
K email message to calendar meeting? Using Outlook 3
S Public Calendar Meeting Tracking Using Outlook 4
S OL/EXCH 2003 Meeting Request Schedule not show in calendar Using Outlook 9
S Inviting someone's 'additional calendar' in a meeting request (O'07) Using Outlook 1
L Meeting Requests Disappears in Calendar Using Outlook 2
L calendar delegate updates meeting with resource mailbox involved = double meeting Using Outlook 6
R How to use Outlook 2007 Calendar to create a meeting or apointment with a specific color code / background? Using Outlook 1
B Scheduling a Meeting Resource (Room) with a conflict doesn't indicate any conflict on users calendar in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
J Delete meetings in calendar without cancelling the meeting Using Outlook 1
E Calendar: I want to change the time slots for meeting to 1 hour. Presently set to 1/2 hour. how do I Using Outlook 2
D Printing calendar - Change color of meeting time Using Outlook 1
P Outlook calendar not reflecting busy over timeframe of meeting. Using Outlook 15
S Meeting in Calendar opens up as an email Using Outlook 1
F Outlook 2010: Meeting requests calendar preview and new IMAP features not working in IMAP inbox Using Outlook 2
J Recurring Meeting - Remove from Calendar Ownership Error Using Outlook 1
S Meeting item in Calendar opens up as an email. Using Outlook 1
D Sending meeting notices, I do not want them to show up on my calendar Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 2007 Calendar: Text in the body of a Meeting disappears Using Outlook 1
H Meeting showing up on delegates calendar Using Outlook 2
J New meeting requests not appearing as tentative on Calendar Using Outlook 4
O Outlook Calendar 2007 meeting details are shown in senders local time. Using Outlook 1
I Organizator of a Meeting is put in the Subject-Line of a ressource in a calendar Using Outlook 4
L Meeting Room calendar permissions? Using Outlook 7
L Updates to meeting does not update in user's calendar Using Outlook 1
M cannot open owa calendar item with accepted meeting invitation Using Outlook 0
L Random Old Meeting Request - Reappears In Users Calendar Using Outlook 1
B Meeting not appearing in Organizers Calendar Using Outlook 1
M Exchange and IMAP Accounts: Populate Exchange Calendar with IMAP Meeting Requests Using Outlook 1