Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalie

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hello,

I desperately need help for this. My office inbox receives 100-200 emails daily which we have to disseminate to different groups of people in the firm. I was hoping to semi-automate this process by forwarding each incoming email based on the senders' address to the corresponding group of recipients. For example, if the senders' address contains "@oaktree.com", then this email should be forwarded to a group of people handling the Oaktree account.

Typically, if we only had a few accounts, I can upload each account one by one. However, we have 1000+ accounts to be forwarded and I cannot possibly upload them account by account. Each senders' address is also accompanied by a group of recipients and these are all recorded in an excel sheet.

Is there anyway for the script to search the senders' address in the incoming email, and then forward it to the relevant account handlers stated in the excel sheet?

Thanks so much so much in advance.

Best regards,
Natalie

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
dweller Outlook 2010 Rule Ignores VBA Script Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Outlook rule run a Script doesn't work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Outlook Archive to PST Files by Date Range VBA Script? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H VB script in outlook form doesn't work anymore Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Vijay Run script doesn't work in outlook Using Outlook 1
F Avoid sending duplicate using Outlook script Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
oliv- How to Run a Script IN AN ADDIN with Outlook's Rules and Alerts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S using script rule to save attachments on arrival Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
X Outlook script to run excel data Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N VBA Script to Send Automatic Emails from Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D RUN SCRIPT WHEN OUTLOOK IS CLOSE Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P How many subs can run in one outlook VBA script Using Outlook 5
J VBS Script (macro) for word to open Outlook template. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Email Parsing VBA Script for Outlook - NEEDED Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
J VBS Script: How to execute in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
Hudas Outlook VBA script reverting back to previous changes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Outlook 2007 Rules & VBA: How to run a script on a report message (ReportItem) Using Outlook 14
M Outlook Rule To Redirect Mail - Script to overcome lack of cc's & others Using Outlook 0
C Outlook Script Error Using Outlook 0
S Outlook VBA rule script to process both MailItem and MeetingItem Using Outlook 0
L Outlook 2007 Macro to Run a Script From a Contact Form Using Outlook 41
L Limit VBA Script to one Outlook account Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2010, need script for rules & Warnings Using Outlook 3
C Outlook 200? - Script Export Rules Using Outlook 1
R Change Outlook 2010 Exchange server address via registry or script Using Outlook 5
G Script Error message when trying to print e-mails using Outlook Mail Using Outlook 2
H Outlook Connector & Java Script cannot upgrade Using Outlook 2
B Outlook Script ( using calendar function in a form) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
K Imap PC Outlook + Android phone Using Outlook 0
GregS Outlook 2016 Move Outlook to new computer? Using Outlook 2
I Outlook 2003 shows html code when To: field is empty Using Outlook 5
O The Outlook API wrongfully shows an outlook folder to have zero sub-folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O The Outlook API wrongfully shows an outlook folder to have zero sub-folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C All Gmails don't show in Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2007 vs. Outlook 2010 -- ToDo Bar Using Outlook 0
U Outlook 2016 Outlook 2016 sender name Using Outlook 1
T Compuserve, Yahoo, Oath2 and Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 4
E Work uses live accounts for emails for all employees. Can we use the outlook calendar to give the employees an universal work schedule calendar? Using Outlook 1
witzker Macro to move @domain.xx of a Spammail to Blacklist in Outlook 2019 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Outlook 2007 on 365 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
S Macro for other actions - Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 19
P outlook 2008 search box criteria couldn't be saved Using Outlook 2
pcunite Outlook 2019/O365 Build 13127.20408 errors when using MAPI calls Using Outlook 1
C Outlook with Office365 - search across account, by date rate, in multiple folders - how? Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2010 Outlook in Windows 10 keeps asking for user name and password repeatedly Using Outlook 14
S Outlook mail adressing stops after first match in GAL Using Outlook 0
A Apply Selected Emails to outlook rules and Run Rules Using Outlook 5
T Changing Sent Items location in Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 0
J How do I disable advertising in Outlook 2019? Using Outlook 13
S Outlook (2016 32bit; Gmail IMAP) - Save sent message to Outllook Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0