Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hello,
Please may you help me. I noticed 2-3 emails out of 10 that i received overnight did not appear on my MS OUTLOOK 2013. They are there on the server (inbox not SPAM) and even on my phone but I have no idea why they didnt come through on my laptop. I even had the laptop open all day long and they still havent come through. Please can you tell me what to do. Thank you
Diana

Diana

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hi there. I didnt get a reply from you on this. Hope it wasn't missed. Today i noticed that some (just some) emails are not syncing. i.e. my mobile and outlook 2013 are not always the same (inbox/sent items etc). This has only happened recently. On my laptop OUTLOOK 2013 i have my gmail account and Work exchange account. On my mobile i also have the same (gmail and exchange). However some sent items from my mobile from this early morning (its now past 7.30p.m my time) only got reflected in my OUTLOOK 2013 20 minutes ago. So i have two issues and they both seem related to syncronisation (for my 1st issue those emails are still on my phone and the gmail server but did not come through to my OUTLOOK 2013). Could you help me please?

barryzigas

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
I posted a question about a similar problem I'm having with Office 365 not synching my IMAP folders, including Gmail, when Outlook opens. I can "update folder" manually and after that Outlook continues to periodically synch with both IMAP accounts. But the need to do this manually the first time is a new glitch. Suggestions would be appreciated.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
What are the send and receive settings? Open the Send and Receive Settings using Ctrl+Slt+S to check.

Or delete the SRS file for your profile and let outlook rebuild it using the defaults. Type or paste this line in the address bar of windows explorer to find the SRS file: %appdata%\microsoft\outlook

barryzigas

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Diane, thanks. I went into the "custom" set up at Send and Receive Settings and set it to download to the respective in boxes, that did the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J problems downloading POP3 emails to Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 1
C 2010 Outlook emails not downloading pictures Using Outlook 5
wisedave Duplicate Emails Downloading Everytime I Open Outlook Using Outlook 1
L Emails not downloading in Microsoft Outlook Using Outlook 2
A Outlook 2007 downloading ALL my previous emails...I just want emails from the past week and/or from Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2007 : Stopped downloading Emails Using Outlook 5
L Receiving identical set of emails downloading into Outlook inbox every day, sometimes twice a day si Using Outlook 2
L Downloading Multiple Emails Using Outlook 2
S re-downloading all 5000 emails from server. Using Outlook 2
M Microsoft Outlook 2007 becomes unresponsive when downloading emails Using Outlook 3
M Microsoft Outlook 2007 becomes unresponsive when downloading emails Using Outlook 9
L Outlook downloading duplicate emails Using Outlook 6
G email graphics load slowly while downloading emails in Outlook Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2010 downloading duplicate emails over and over. Using Outlook 52
S Outlook is downloading thousands of old/duplicate emails from a year ago Using Outlook 14
Phillip Bit.ly emails Using Outlook 1
E Work uses live accounts for emails for all employees. Can we use the outlook calendar to give the employees an universal work schedule calendar? Using Outlook 1
G Alerting on missed emails in conversation Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Macro to extract sender name & subject line of incoming emails to single txt file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Sync 'On my computer' emails Using Outlook 1
A Apply Selected Emails to outlook rules and Run Rules Using Outlook 5
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Moved many emails to Outlook external folder, need to delete on Gmail server Using Outlook 14
P Move emails between 2 mailboxes. Using Outlook 0
R Assign Categories "Round Robin" style but in a shared mailbox but on specific emails only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
P Outlook for Mac - emails are not sent out beginning last week Using Outlook 1
M Missing emails in Inbox, but are present in webmail Using Outlook 0
A How To Get Body of All Emails to view in Blue Using Outlook 1
A How to get body of all emails in outlook 2016 to view in blue color Using Outlook 1
N Extract Outlook emails to excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Group of emails Using Outlook 1
I Saving attachments from multiple emails and updating file name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Assign categories to outgoing emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Outlook 2016 Moving IMAP emails to Exchange Using Outlook 1
P Flagging emails in conversations Using Outlook 2
V Outlook 2016 will not move emails in search results Using Outlook 4
D Outlook 2016 Deleting emails without affecting folder structure - Outlook Office 365 Using Outlook 3
M Filter Conversations - Filter Out Single Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
F not receiving emails until i re-login Using Outlook 2
K No emails in inbox Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
A Record opened emails for reopening later Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
N VBA to delete duplicates by message-id on common pst for 2 or more emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Deleting emails from storage folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Outlook for Mac - Advanced Search and Tracking Sent Emails Using Outlook 0
DoctorJellybean Outlook 365 doesn't always mark emails as read Using Outlook 3
N Sent emails not reflected in all IMAP Folders Using Outlook 4
A Custom VBA to sort emails into folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Moving emails with similar subject and find the timings between the emails using outlook VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S How can I delete all copies of a given companies logo graphic from all my emails at once? Using Outlook 3