Status
Not open for further replies.

M4rk

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Hi,
I recently installed Microsoft Outlook 2010 64bit on my pc and configured an IMAP account that connects to a mail server exchange and it works fine. After that i found a problem when i received email containing images.

Instead of displaying the image attached to the message body of the email, it shows a hyperlink like this:

[cid:image001.png@01D28F96.389F8350]

and the image is inserted as an attachment.
I check and try to change all security option but nothing change.
Can you help me?

Thanks,
Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Bug? Message size limit checked before attached images resized Using Outlook 1
P Insert link in email body to attached document in Outlook 365 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Attached Files outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
C Attached files on Outlook 2010 Sp1 & Exc 2013 are missing Exchange Server Administration 1
E What does mean this icon at the picture attached? Using Outlook 2
J Outlook emails attached to tasks Using Outlook 4
D Open attached CSV, copy newdata and paste it to database CSV Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E Outlook VBA to print attached Pdf to a fax printer and assign fax number Using Outlook 0
I could not open attached files, i receive a message with “corrupted file” Using Outlook 0
R outlook freezes for 5 to 7 mininutes while send a file attached from netwrk dr Using Outlook 2
T Word attached files open Word. Excel files open Picture Manager!! Using Outlook 2
M outlook items attached show up blank Using Outlook 3
W Default Path For Files to Be attached to a Message Using Outlook 1
T Japanese Fonts. Subject line turned to garbage on pst when attached to profile Using Outlook 1
D Saved draft with more than 100MB file attached disappears Using Outlook 1
C Configuring automatic reply with an approved message attached to original received message that will be forward to a 3rd party Using Outlook 2
M loosing extension of attached documents while sending mails via MS Exchange Serer 2003 Using Outlook 4
P Delivery receipt with original message attached? Exchange Server Administration 2
S change my attached photo veiwer Using Outlook 1
W My document file cannot be accessed through the 'attach' icon. That file can only be attached by going to 'Documents' in master fi Using Outlook 2
S outlook today in box is attached to an in box in the archived folders Using Outlook 1
K I can't open links that are attached to emails Using Outlook 1
N Why receipient see "attached" email in Plain Text when sender sent and attached an HTML outlook emai Using Outlook 3
R auto resize attached pictures Using Outlook 1
P Cannot open links attached to incoming email. I get 'This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please Using Outlook 1
N Emails with PDF files attached dont get delievered Using Outlook 1
D File attached to an e-mail message stored in Outlooks Express is corrupted after some time Using Outlook 3
S [Outlook 2003 VBA] Help to save two attached files in different paths with VBA Using Outlook 1
M Hyperlinks in Doc change when attached to Outlook message... Using Outlook 2
B Unwanted ATTxxxxx..htm files are attached to my email Using Outlook 1
M how to save data changes in an attached email with office 2010 Using Outlook 5
S Imbedded vs. attached files Using Outlook 1
A How do I remove an add-in from my uninstalled virus protection program that was attached to Outlook. Using Outlook 7
P Attached document from Sharepoint to an email in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
W 'Windows Application Error 0Xc00000a5” error opening attached files or email link in Outlook Using Outlook 1
C Email with large attached wont leave outbox Using Outlook 2
D Is there a way to show an 'Attached:' Field in an appointment? Using Outlook 1
B Can't download files attached to Hyperlinks. Using Outlook 4
P I am unable to activate links attached to e-mails received Using Outlook 2
R Attached messages stripped in cache mode Using Outlook 7
L Preview handler to view attached Word documents not working Using Outlook 2
J importing contacts, data, emails and attached files from ACT 2009 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
X Attached MSG files change when saved Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Select the position of an attached file in a HTML mailitem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Copy attached MSG to Inbox in IMAP folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Can I install to a Network Attached Drive BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
Y Images coming through as Cid:image in outlook Using Outlook 0
RBLampert Outlook 2010 no longer (?) shrinks large images Using Outlook 4
R How Do I insert images in and Auto Reply Using Outlook 3
S Email Format With Embedded Images and Tables Change Using Outlook 2