Outlook 2016 Limit the number of days syncing from Google Calendar

TomHuckstep

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I sync my wife's Google calendar to my Outlook 2016. Problem is that she has about 15 years of events in her Google calendar and there are a lot of things in the old events that cause errors when Outlook updates with Google. Is there a way to limit the number of days that my Outlook pulls from her Google calendar?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Does anyone know if there is a theoretical limit to the number of personal folders permitted within Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky The Attachment Size Exceeds the Allowable Limit Error New Slipstick.com Articles 0
C What exactly happens when you reach the DB size limit? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
R Outlook 2007 to 2013 PST still has the 07 size limit not bigger 13 limit Using Outlook 3
J Outlook Mailbox cleanup; any way to change limit to find items older 999 days? Exchange Server Administration 2
G Outlook 2013 AutoComplete Limit Using Outlook 3
A Limit of categories in outlook Using Outlook 1
B Aurocomplete cache size limit Using Outlook 1
M Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector Error: The text exceeds the limit of 1024 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
T Limit on importing Inbox mail from OE6 Using Outlook 16
L Limit VBA Script to one Outlook account Using Outlook 1
S Signature size limit for OWA / Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 10
J Exchange limit who can send email to Exchange Server Administration 4
U Exchange 2010 change attachment file limit Exchange Server Administration 2
T limit distribution list Exchange Server Administration 5
I Limit To Additional Mailboxes in Outlook 2007? Using Outlook 9
B Outlook contacts with Hotmail. - Error >>>The text exceeds the limit of 1024 characters. Type a shor Using Outlook 4
S Configure Increase Outlook 2007 PST size limit Using Outlook 1
C IS there a maximum limit for attachments for outlook 2007 to send. I tried 9MB and it just set there. Using Outlook 1
S New-MailboxExportRequest - EXPAND 10 item import limit (PST IMPORTS) Exchange Server Administration 3
W RECOVERY SOLUTION FOR OUTLOOK 2007 .PST WHEN IT'S REACHED 2 GB LIMIT Using Outlook 1
M Users exceeding the MAPI connection limit Using Outlook 5
L Increasing the storage limit for the resource calendar. Using Outlook 2
L I am getting a 500 error message that I have exceded my limit on sending emails. Using Outlook 2
A 4.3.2 432 STOREDRV.Deliver; recipient thread limit exceeded Exchange Server Administration 6
L Exchange 2010 Mailbox Size Limit Exchange Server Administration 3
S Error message received saying mailbox has exceeded size limit on Office Professional Academic 2010. Using Outlook 1
M Exch 2007 / Outlook 2003 - Over message limit inconsistencies Using Outlook 1
T "The attachment exceeds the allowable size limit" in Exchange/Outlook 2010 Exchange Server Administration 4
Z Qucik Fill in E-mail Is there a size limit? Using Outlook 1
J I cannot delete emails and I am over my storage limit. I have tried shift+delete and attempted to mo Using Outlook 1
H Limit the size of .pst files without affecting .ost files Using Outlook 5
H Limit the size of .pst files without affecting .ost files Using Outlook 2
R Bug? Message size limit checked before attached images resized Using Outlook 1
P Error message received saying mailbox has exceeded size limit on Windows Vista Using Outlook 2
T Re: Outlook 2007 error with MS10-045 KB980376 - 'The attachment size exceeds the allowable limit' Using Outlook 0
J Outlook 2010 pst file still complaining about 2GB size limit Using Outlook 4
I Can't open Management Shell or Console - Reached limit of Powershell Concurrent Connections? Exchange Server Administration 3
B Outlook Connector error "company name exceeds the limit of 40 characters" Using Outlook 2
R Outlook freeses when viewing 'mailbox is over it's size limit' messages. Using Outlook 11
S ->[O2007] Any way to know the Plain Text Wrap limit? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Outlook 2007 - Limit size of PST (not OST) Using Outlook 3
F bcm datase limit BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
G What does 'daily limit has been reached' mean in Outlook 2007? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
H How to configure size limit for (.pst) files in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
T Increasing the number of items that appear on the Categories list Using Outlook 2
F How to create phone number as links in notes of Contacts Using Outlook 2
I Outlook 2016 Outlook Requesting Phone Number??? Using Outlook 1
C Calculating Week Number into a TextBox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J VBA Outlook : Subject line : Cut and Paste name to heading , number to very end of the body of Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1