How to get body of all emails in outlook 2016 to view in blue color

AnnaP

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi,
I have been working with a client who is using Outlook 2016. He wants the body of all email messages he receives to be in blue. I have been able to change it blue for the message preview, and when a new mail message arrives, but I can't seem to get it to change for the entire body of all emails that he has. Could someone please advise how to make this change? Thanks in Advance.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
How To Get Body of All Emails to view in Blue - also note that since any method availavle to make the text blue is applied to all messages, everything will be blue. There isn't a way to have the body blue if unread, black if read.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Body of Emails Missing in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
N Emails sent from Outlook 2010 are being received with some corruption of the body text Using Outlook 37
N Emails sent from Outlook 2010 are being received with some corruption of the body text Using Outlook 2
N Emails sent from Outlook 2010 are being received with some corruption of the body text Using Outlook 2
B outlook 2007 not printing body of emails Using Outlook 3
N Emails sent from Outlook 2010 are being received with some corruption of the body text Using Outlook 5
A How To Get Body of All Emails to view in Blue Using Outlook 1
B Automatically Forward Emails and Remove/Replace All or Part of Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
V Copy and paste body and subject and send multiple emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
H Extract emails from Outlokk 2007 email body Using Outlook 0
W Anchoring pictures in body of emails Using Outlook 2
T Replied emails dont have the email in the body Using Outlook 2
J attachments are downloaded into the body of emails Using Outlook 5
P i keep getting emails not all emails but some where the body of the email is blank please help me fix this Using Outlook 2
V I can't type outgoing mssg. in body. Color is blue. I can send and receive only to.. and subject: lines. I receive emails and attachments OK. Using Outlook 1
K Auto forwarded emails don't contain email body......help! Using Outlook 13
S some emails i recieve the body is blank i use office 2010. windows 7 professional. Using Outlook 3
S HELP: Email body transcript deleted when receiving response emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Blank message body when sending or receiving HTML formated emails Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 15
S Body text of Email from invite date/time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
O Forward a email with modified body Automatically. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Programmatically force html send and insert clipboard contents into body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M VBA to auto forward message with new subject and body text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
L dynamic and static dates in Outlook contact "notes" ie. body Using Outlook 2
L Wierd Office 365 Contact unable to edit body of random contacts Using Outlook 5
P Insert link in email body to attached document in Outlook 365 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
W Space in an Outlook appointment body Using Outlook 0
S Custom Form, copy user field data to message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
J VBA Outlook : Subject line : Cut and Paste name to heading , number to very end of the body of Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Body text of email disappears when I scan an attachment from printer to email Using Outlook 1
E Copying the whole e-mail body into excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Adding Macro to populate "to" "subject" "body" not deleting email string below. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
E Copy e-mail body from outlook and insert into excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Wanting to run a script that will filter any body that has a russian link in it. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
C How to replace or delete first instance of sentence in mail body? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Sabastian Samuel HOW DO I FORWARD AN EMAIL WITH MACRO using an email that in the body of another email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D Keep Original html body when forwarding an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
K Update subject based on text in body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Transfer Outlook TextBox Text Into Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Y VBA Macro to highlight some Keyword in mail body? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Forwarding email and replacing body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K ind specific Subject line from outlook and copy the content of the email body to exce Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K How to find specific header and copy the mail body Using Outlook 0
D Outlook macro with today's date in subject and paste clipboard in body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Want to autorespond to an email address in the body of message Using Outlook 0
K Extract email address from body and auto-reply outlook Using Outlook 1
D VBA to edit body of incoming email and forwarding it Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
G Using Data From Combo Box in Appointment Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
S Default Font in body of Task Using Outlook 0
oliv- GetTable Add body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4