Going to folder using shortcuts

abadbrad

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I have created 50+ folders and rules for incoming emails.
I have a search for all unread emails.

Does outlook have a shortcut so you can go to the folder of the email in your search?
Let me reword this. My search I have an email and it's in a folder called "Dog". Can use shortcut Ctrl+??? and I would then leave my custom search folder ...and now my view would be the folder "dog" and all the email in that directory?

Thank you....

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange

abadbrad

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
OK Thank you, I can find it but it would be nice to be able to right-click and go to the folder or something simple.
Thank you for your quick reply.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
That definitely would be great, but its not possible. :(

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V Emails going into Drafts instead of Sent folder Using Outlook 3
P Outlook 2010 trusted emails going to spam folder Using Outlook 18
K Deleted calendar and contact items not going to delete folder Using Outlook 1
K Outlook 2013 Deleted calendar and contact items not going to delete folder Exchange Server Administration 1
V Emails going to Junk folder Using Outlook 2
J Incoming emails going to wrong sub-folder Using Outlook 4
R Emails suddenly going to the Junk email folder Exchange Server Administration 3
H new incoming email going to CONTACTS folder?!? Using Outlook 2
C Forwards and Replies from folders no longer going to Sent folder Using Outlook 2
R outlook 2010 half of Emails going to unread mail folder Using Outlook 1
J Emails going to recipients Spam Folder Using Outlook 1
J Safe Sender emails are going to JUNK folder Using Outlook 3
M Accepted Outlook Meeting Notices going into deleted items folder and off the calendar Using Outlook 3
S Genuine mails are going to junk folder. Using Outlook 5
L Email not going to address displayed Using Outlook 4
T BCM 2010 randmoly going offline BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
N Going Forward: Using Outlook 2016 for RSS Feeds Using Outlook 2
D Keeps Crasing - going mad Using Outlook 0
R OL2010 - Send to Mail Recipient going to wrong account Using Outlook 1
H Other peoples calendars going on the left Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky LinkedIn Social Connector Provider: Going Away New Slipstick.com Articles 1
R IMAP & Outlook 2007: incoming messages still going to old Inbox. Using Outlook 3
wisedave IMAP Mail Directory Keeps Going Empty Using Outlook 5
N Please help....winmail.dat issue...slowly going insane..... Using Outlook 1
A My move to MS is not going too well: Need Help !!! Using Outlook 14
L Reminder default time not going through Using Outlook 7
M Problem/Glitch with unread mail and going back to inbox --- missing emails Using Outlook 1
J Don't want my Comcast mail going to Outlook Using Outlook 1
O Emails still going to Junk Mail Using Outlook 8
J Going from newer to older version Using Outlook 3
L When I click on links within Outlook they always go to my website's homepage instead of going to the correct url. Using Outlook 2
K Exchange 2007 user can't receive mails without going offline and then online again Using Outlook 8
D Read Receipt not going to delegate Using Outlook 2
O mails are not going they stay in outbox Using Outlook 2
T Outlook 2010. Receiving emails but they are not going into my inbox. Using Outlook 2
W My document file cannot be accessed through the 'attach' icon. That file can only be attached by going to 'Documents' in master fi Using Outlook 2
M im having trouble going from one mail server to another on my computer Using Outlook 1
L Transport Service Issues Message Queue keeps going offline slow mail delivery Exchange Server Administration 1
B All mail going into junk mail Using Outlook 2
P Migrating Exchange 2007 to 2010 no mail going between servers or out from the Ex2010 servrer Exchange Server Administration 6
D First email in outbox not going through in Outlook 2007; additional emails do get sent Using Outlook 10
M Exchange 2010 External Out of Office messages not going External Exchange Server Administration 20
M Creating a form....going from one exchange server to another... Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O The Outlook API wrongfully shows an outlook folder to have zero sub-folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O The Outlook API wrongfully shows an outlook folder to have zero sub-folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Outlook (2016 32bit; Gmail IMAP) - Save sent message to Outllook Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Move Email with Attachment to Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C VBA to prompt for Sent folder destination Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G How to add a folder shortcut to outlook quick access toolbar? Using Outlook 6
G Add to Outlook Contacts - Point to non-default contacts folder Using Outlook 0