Restoring Outlook Calendar after iCloud copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ns2n2012

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
I need to restore my default calendar after iCloud moved all the entries into its own copy. Had I known it was going to do that, I would not have used iCloud. It didn't even sync new entries to my iPhone. Is there a way to export all the entries from the iCloud calendar and import them into the Outlook default calendar? Also, I was unable to delete the iCloud calendar. iCloud had messed up my Contacts and Calendar so bad that at this point, I'm ready to reinstall Outlook but was hoping I could somehow save the calendar entries. If I reinstall Outlook (after backing up outlook.pst), how do I import the email, calendar and contacts separately rather importing everything from my backup outlook.pst?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
To restore your calendar and contacts, open the icloud folders, switch to a list view for the calendar, select all and use the Move to folder command or drag to Outlook's folder. The steps and a tutorial are at Merging Two Calendar Folders | Slipstick Systems, if you need them.

After you move everything to outlook's folders, close outlook and open the icloud control - it should be in the tray area but is also in the control panel. Disable calendar and contact sync. When you restart Outlook, it should be gone. You shouldn't need a new profile after you do this. How to Create a New Profile | Slipstick Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L Restoring Outlook from backup pst file Using Outlook 5
L Restoring Outlook from backup of OST Using Outlook 5
D Outlook 2010/IMAP - Restoring from system tray changes to unused ibox.... Using Outlook 1
B Restoring Outlook 2000 messages Using Outlook 4
Diane Poremsky Restoring BCM Database After Upgrading Windows Using Outlook 0
B Restoring PST files won't work Using Outlook 1
P Restoring old sbb database in existing one BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
B Restoring deleted pst file Using Outlook 1
B Restoring Deleted Recurring Event AND Notes Using Outlook 8
C Restoring who tasks were assinged to Using Outlook 2
G Restoring emails Using Outlook 4
S Restoring Database to BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
A BCM 2007 restoring database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
P Restoring bcm BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
S Restoring BCM from a Back-up BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
S Outlook 365 Can I change the possible range of highlighting colours when writing an Outlook email? Using Outlook 1
B Outlook 213 keeps crashing. I just found out there are DMP files. How can I tell Why? Using Outlook 2
H Outlook 2016 related mails in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
S Outlook 2021 Can you make emails from 3 word domains "safe" by entering top 2 word domain into Safe List in Outlook? Using Outlook 1
@ Outlook Using Outlook 2
kburrows Outlook 365 - Ribbon Customizations Disappear Using Outlook 0
D Wishlist How to use 'app password' in Outlook 2003 after Google pulled plug on "less secure apps" Using Outlook 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Kernel Outlook .pst viewer Using Outlook 3
L Outlook 365 Outlook not working on linux how to solve it Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
T Outlook 2019 Using Gmail aliases in Outlook Using Outlook 6
S Activities in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S ios outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
W Transfer Outlook 2016 autocomplete file to Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
V iCloud calendar problems, Outlook shuts down immediately Using Outlook 2
S Outlook Macro for [Date][Subject] Using Outlook 1
E Outlook - Macro - send list of Tasks which are not finished Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E Outlook - eliminate same adresses from to, and bc line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R How to force Outlook to use plain text in notes for Contacts? Using Outlook 1
G Outlook Express (DBX) to Outlook (PST) Conversion Software Wanted Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2016 Can't display some embedded HTML images in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 2
J Outlook EAS protocol version Using Outlook 1
N Outlook 2021 'Run Script" Rules? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Why does Outlook (desktop) 365 for Windows keep making me input my passwords? Using Outlook 8
P Comcast IMAP broken but their second level support said to call "the Outlook company" Using Outlook 4
bdsermons Outlook 365 command button in outlook form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
B iCloud telling me my Outlook is not supported Using Outlook 2
cheapfaremart Which outlook version is best? Using Outlook 0
T Outlook 2021 Cannot open attachments Outlook DeskTop 2021 Using Outlook 0
M Outlook settings will not accept a password Using Outlook 9
C Outlook FROM ADDRESS -Outlook.com and Android Using Outlook 1
E Outlook 365 Outlook/VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
O How to find and replace a word in Outlook-Agenda-Subject and Message? Using Outlook 0
gproston Why doesn't Outlook remember indexing? Using Outlook 1
X Open Hyperlinks in an Outlook Email Message (Help with Diane's solution) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Outlook 2003 .pst Will Not Restore Completely to Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 5